• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When will ESPN cover Disc Golf?

i think the outdoor channel would be the perfect place for disc golf

I agree totally, and as others have said ESPN is a JOKE... I wouldn't want DG to be covered on that crap channel/network, they would turn it into something it's not. I remember when I was a kid seeing DG on ESPN and thought it was super cool... But now POKER is the only thing any of the networks care about... Can't stand that crap!!:wall:

I would rather see DG on the new NBC Sports channel. They cover all the real sports like the NHL. Espn covers pussy sports like the NBA and poker.

Lets be real people. The reason disc golfers want to see the sport on ESPN is mostly for validation. Turning on the TV and seeing Worlds coverage would make it "real" in a sense because ESPN is the biggest name in sports coverage. Personally, I'd just like to sit back after a Sunday morning round and be able to watch pros play awesome courses, but I couldn't care less if it was on ESPN or youtube, as long as the quality was there.

I would rather see DG on the new NBC Sports channel. They cover all the real sports like the NHL. Espn covers pussy sports like the NBA and poker.

Seriously! Poker is a game, not a sport. Speaking of Basketball, I watched 10 minutes of a WNBA championship game a while back. Boy do those women make women look bad... The first quarter ended with less than 10 points combined....

to answer the op's original queston...

For atheists / agnostics the answer is when pigs fly

For christians the answer is when hell freezes over

Latest posts