• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where are you going in 2023?

added all them to my wish list thank you so much

im def not goin to get all the tx courses i want in this trip and that state is so damm big

i already hit up wellsbranch and hopefully we can work something out

and on my return loop i am not even sure the path home but ill figure something out

yah i might get whooped by the weather but thats the dice roll and hopefully nothing bites me while im out camping/hiking/dg

haha its a fast pace but despite your combo i saw youre almost done with the whole us congrats

Thank you sir. I started roatripping to other states in probably 2010ish. Wasn't until after my first trip to the Northeast in 2017 that I started thinking it could be a goal of mine to play all the states. I like to drive so that part is easy for me.

Thank you sir. I started roatripping to other states in probably 2010ish. Wasn't until after my first trip to the Northeast in 2017 that I started thinking it could be a goal of mine to play all the states. I like to drive so that part is easy for me.

you need to fill up your mn map

but overall in the us that sw corner has all that beautiful rock formations and tons of national parks and forests youll be in some great land

and then you can tell me all about what to hit up and what to avoid haha

but overall in the us that sw corner has all that beautiful rock formations and tons of national parks and forests youll be in some great land

lol I've been all over much of the country and still haven't played in Duluth. More daytrips / weekends exploring MN / WI / IA are in order for sure. Only way I'll get to 1000 played.

lol I've been all over much of the country and still haven't played in Duluth. More daytrips / weekends exploring MN / WI / IA are in order for sure. Only way I'll get to 1000 played.

thats funny but thats how it goes

and yes thats shootin fish in a barrel

ive done a ton in wi and not much in ia

I've been to the Grand Canyon, driven through Salt Lake City and been to Vegas and seen the Hoover Dam. But all those trips were before I discovered discgolf so looking forward to revisiting with a new perspective. But agreed, the southwest is beautiful especially since the contrast in scenery for us northerners.

I've been to the Grand Canyon, driven through Salt Lake City and been to Vegas and seen the Hoover Dam. But all those trips were before I discovered discgolf so looking forward to revisiting with a new perspective. But agreed, the southwest is beautiful especially since the contrast in scenery for us northerners.

i just added a handful of courses to utah

really just rollin down that interstate that hits salt lake city and provo seems like a decent way to see some stuff and bag a decent amount of courses

Ok MN, let some other people comment in here too. :D

I planned a weekish trip to Iowa City, IA then Davenport to Dubuque and home.

Highlights would include: Sugar Bottom Rec. Area (18), Coralville DGC (18), Camden I and II (36 total), West Lake Park (24), Dubuque Veteran's Memorial Park (18) and a replay of one of my favorites in WI, Veteran Hills (18).

And 30 other courses to make it worthwhile. Looking at sometime in July. Gotta step my IA game up, it's pretty weak. Camden II, rain or shine, hell or highwater this time. You hear that Innova63? ;)

I have three trips planned for 2023. Unlike everyone else here they are rocket related trips primarily but I do plan on bringing my discs with me for those times when I have an afternoon or so to kill. :D Louisville/Huntsville in April (hope to stop by Wellsbranch's course again) then Kansasville, WI in July and then Argonia, KS over Labor Day.

My first trip 2023 is probably going to be an Ann Arbor area trip with hopefully a side trip to Lansing next spring. I haven't played Hudson Mills in over 20 years! It's about time I get back there. Looking at playing Burchfield Park and bagging as many other courses as I can! Still need to play Cass Benton and the new (to me) Kensington courses too.

Where in DC? If you would like a tour guide, I know a guy. ;)
I'm down. Looks like the nearest 18 to where I'll be will be Calvert Road Park. I will be staying a few blocks north of the Capitol. I'll be doing conference stuff from 8-5 for a few days, but will be trying to get into town in the afternoon the day before.

I'm down. Looks like the nearest 18 to where I'll be will be Calvert Road Park. I will be staying a few blocks north of the Capitol. I'll be doing conference stuff from 8-5 for a few days, but will be trying to get into town in the afternoon the day before.

Calvert Road is an old school park course (established 1980), but flat and muddy if it rains. If you are near a metro, the Shady Grove station is close to Seneca Creek State Park, a very good woods course with rolling hills.

Into what airport are you flying? If Reagan National, there is a metro stop. If BWI or Dulles, there are disc golf options nearby.

Lots of options, depending how much time you have.

Perhaps this should morph into PMs . . . :D

My first trip 2023 is probably going to be an Ann Arbor area trip with hopefully a side trip to Lansing next spring. I haven't played Hudson Mills in over 20 years! It's about time I get back there. Looking at playing Burchfield Park and bagging as many other courses as I can! Still need to play Cass Benton and the new (to me) Kensington courses too.

Please reach out once you figure out what your itinerary will be. Would be great to meet up for a round or three!

HMMMMMM

Depending on things at work I would be up for a roady to Lansing since it's only a 2 hour drive from my place. Let me know if interested...

Ok MN, let some other people comment in here too. :D

I planned a weekish trip to Iowa City, IA then Davenport to Dubuque and home.

Highlights would include: Sugar Bottom Rec. Area (18), Coralville DGC (18), Camden I and II (36 total), West Lake Park (24), Dubuque Veteran's Memorial Park (18) and a replay of one of my favorites in WI, Veteran Hills (18).

And 30 other courses to make it worthwhile. Looking at sometime in July. Gotta step my IA game up, it's pretty weak. Camden II, rain or shine, hell or highwater this time. You hear that Innova63? ;)

I really wouldn't recommend C2 after rain.
Those ravines are no joke.

I am hoping to finally return to Highbridge in the mid-late summer. I was last there when I worked on the property in 2006, so I'm way overdue and excited to see the updates under new management. It looks like I have a pair of friends interested in visiting, and we'll probably do a combination of nights camping and up in Ashland at a hotel.

I also have a few non-DG trips for work. I might be able to get the newish city course in Chicago bagged in April. Not sure if I'll find my way to a DG course when I'm in DC in February.

Maybe the 6 hole pop-up will still be on the RFK campus in February...

And Monocacy is an EXCELLENT sherpa.

I'll post my schedule as soon as I get it nailed down.

Please reach out once you figure out what your itinerary will be. Would be great to meet up for a round or three!

HMMMMMM

Depending on things at work I would be up for a roady to Lansing since it's only a 2 hour drive from my place. Let me know if interested...

:popcorn:

Also only 2 hours from Lansing, and 45 minutes to AA

Thrembo: Just wanted to visit his old stomping grounds. Didn't realize he was planning a DGCR meet-up. :p

Latest posts