• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Where can you find C-PDs and D-PDs? Also, confound them!

SirRaph

Double Eagle Member
All I've been able to find online are S and P plastics. I like both, but I really want to try the others.

I've heard that C-PDs are a promotion-only disc. But I figured there would have to a be a site that had a few.

Lastly, what is it with Innova/DiscMania limiting production of some of their discs? How do they benefit from selling a C-PD or Champ Roc to a tourney for regular price, only to see it marked up 200% when sold on eBay? :wall: Rant over.

dgv is the only place to get them through a retailer. Alex @ landsharksports doesn't have anymore I don't think. Btw,i don't know what you mean by d-lline but assuming you mean a base plastic pd,they don't make them. Only p,s,and a cfr cpd. Also the champ line are only cfrs to fund tourneys right now. The full c-line will be available and in production in the beginning of next yr.

caution on the cpd. It's flat,and overstable. Nothing like the ppd or spd but it's the perfect trifecta of molds to have.

DGV just listed the new DD2 CFR on there: supposed to be a more stable version of the 'KATUNA'

:hfive::clap: well played bnc

the dd2 is definitely like the katana. If I'm not mistaken,its the tana bottom and pd (anhyzer) top

p-dd2 frenzy's should be released in a few weeks

Latest posts