• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where is the long Feldberg Putting video?

I think there was a bit of an issue with regards to posting it on the net, so the person who did so pulled it down.

That's lame, what about all the other issues with stuff on the net? lol

It's probably for the best, that technique always felt goofy to me when I tried before. Then again, I'm horrible at putting.

lol, I love how Dave starts speaking broken English to the translator like he doesn't know what he's saying. "Move knee, keep disc on line."

The guy who made that video wasn't supposed to post it - because dave was going to put that clinic as part of an instructional DVD. There was weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Feldberg is a fairly polarizing figure in the disc golf world.
I can understand that considering some of the opinions he's expressed in the media.

You not liking him doesn't make him "suck". I'm fairly certain his wins tell another story.

i didnt say it to OFFEND his skill, i said it cuz hes a downer, hes so negative all the time with his attitude, he may not seem to come off like that but listen to the tones in his voice, idk just my opinion, and just look at the guy he looks like he sits in his basement all day, smashing pumpkins blaring, whining about something

i didnt say it to OFFEND his skill, i said it cuz hes a downer, hes so negative all the time with his attitude, he may not seem to come off like that but listen to the tones in his voice, idk just my opinion

Gotcha. Agreed. Teh internetz not the best communication tool.

The thing is. I've heard a bunch of pros gripe about the baskets. That's just the good old Oregon, I haven't seen the sun in three months affect.

The thing is. I've heard a bunch of pros gripe about the baskets. That's just the good old Oregon, I haven't seen the sun in three months affect.

Did you seriously just throw Oregon under the bus? :thmbdown:

Please don't paint Dave Feldberg as someone from the Northwest. He moved here yes but he's not one of us. ;)

Dion Arlyn, Nate Sexton; these are the guys I want representing our area.