• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where is your plastic coming from?

Not counting the Marketplace here, obviously. I'm talking about new discs.

The list of everyone I've done business with, in order of satisfaction:

Disc Golf Center (yay free shipping)

Disc Golf Values (lots of hidden gems in there)

Everything Disc Golf (a couple bucks off anyone else's prices... usually)

How about you?

If I were you, I'd try that Clearwater place, it being in Florida.

I get the best/fastest delivery from Marshall St. GGGT also, but they're far from me, so it'll take an additional day.

Gotta Go Gotta Throw
Disc Golf Center
Prime Disc
Dynamic Disc
Ebay

Local
Other players
Play It Again Sports

Good interactions with all listed so no particular order for me.

Besides Disc n Dat locally and Trades I've shopped everywhere in order of order frequency:
Clearwater - Great customer service, and I haven't asked Discspeed for anything (forgot). Fast shipping. Tons of great Wizards...
Marshall St - This is as close to picking it out in person as you can get without being there.
Prime Discs - Haven't bought here since Steve Dodge was there. Great customer service.
DiscGolfCenter - Have only bought here once
DiscGolfValues - Had to get some C-PDs. That mold is kicking the TeeBird and Striker out of my bag.

chainbangerz.com - Burien, WA.
Discgolfcenter

discgolfvalues.com

Mark is a great guy to deal with and has a good selection of CFR's and productions... plus old classics like the first glow Eagle

"The best stuff for low prices!"--ACADEMY!

-Academy Sports and Outdoors. Everything seems to be at a pretty fair price, maybe a dollar more than some websites...A pretty decent selection. Like 12 different kinds of DX discs, about 8 random kinds of Discraft discs, and a section of Assorted Champion and Pro discs. 3 different kinds of bags, some 135$ practice basket...thats it I guess.

Obviously they dont have it all, but it meets my current needs just fine.

Disc Golf Center but the last 2 discs I picked up in person at the new Sun King Disc Store that just opened this summer in Sarasota.

I've tried several online stores
Clearwater (absolute best)
Disc golf center
Everything disc golf
Discnation
Marshall street

If I buy local it's wolfe's in Huntsville, alabama outdoors or academy (meh).

chainbangerz.com - Burien, WA.
Discgolfcenter

Chainbangers is awesome! A must stop whenever I am in the Seattle area. Wish I had a local store who promotes the sport like they do here in SE Idaho.

The Wright Life or JAX when I am in Fort Collins, Colorado.

If I need anything Innova or Gateway I shop local - Soccer Rockers in Pocatello. If I want anything else (Lat64 or Discraft) I go online:

gottagogottathrow.com
or
clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com - I am assuming that the discspeed who has contributed to this thread is the same discspeed who writes CWDGS disc reviews on their facebook page. If so, props and I appreciate those reviews.

If I'm not buying/selling/trading it on the DGCR marketplace, I buy it locally at Dodo's Disc Golf Shop. When people in my family want to buy me DG swag, they just get me a gift certificate to Disc Golf Center.

I get about 90 % of my discs from the bushes, the water, the trees, and sometimes in the fairway.

That's completely satisfying.

PIA then sellers on here for the others.

I don't have any local shops, well I do, but the PIAS here charges 19-21 bucks for star/ESP plastic, and everything scales down from there :/ sooo....yeah. Bastards.
Well, that's not true...I sort of have a local DG shop...the guy who runs Essential Discs actually lives (and runs the site out of his house, obviously) a few miles away. So I can order from him, and get it right away. Or go over and check stuff out! Sweet!
Marshall St
Disc Golf Center
Gotta Go Gotta Throw
Everything Disc Golf

But I only use those if I can't find a disc I want here or on discaroo...

Gotta Go Gotta Throw!
I used to live by the actual store which was only ~20 minutes away and its like heaven. Going back this month to visit and stock up!
I'll order from them online too since they usually have a wide selection of x-outs, and even regular prices are some of the best out there.