• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to buy discs in New Hampshire?

roBailey

I live in New Hampshire and I prefer to buy discs in a store rather than online. Does anyone know of a local shop that sells discs? There used to be one in Sunapee Harbor but they have either moved or gone out of business. I live in Newport, and the closest I know of is about an hour away to Dick's Sporting Goods in Concord or Keene (and they have a crappy selection - never update inventory thru the season).

Any leads would be helpful... Vermont leads would be welcome too.

Thanks in advance,
Rob Bailey

Rob, in the Concord area, Top O the Hill Disc golf has a pretty good selection of Innova and Discraft. Beauty Hill has a similar pro shop (in Barnstead). Contact Justin (member on here), he runs the Beauty hill shop and also sells online at communitydiscs.com

There's a tournament at Pinnacle on Saturday too, I'm sure the guys from Vermont based Bachnein will be there selling plastic.

Brad, Thank you for the tip on these two courses. I was able to make it to both this weekend, great courses!

Unfortunately the pro-shops were both closed, but I could see that Beauty Hill had a pretty good selection. I will be back up there soon.

Thanks again,
Rob Bailey

(we did see Bachnein at Pinnacle on Saturday and picked up a new Buzzz)

top o the hill actually has a really good variety... just gotta catch him when hes there... and not working or working on the course (putting in new rubber teepads) or playing... hes been there pretty much every time ive been ... he doesnt just have innova and discraft...has millenium, vibram and i think a couple more if i remember correctly