• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which bag under $150 is the best?

Bleedblue34

I am looking to upgrade from my current bag and I am not sure which backpack to go with. 15-22 discs, a couple of drinks, a towel, a couple clif bars, and a chair are what I carry on the course with me.

I am just looking for ideas on what is out there. Pictures or a link would be great. I would like to stay under $150

The title just said bag. Does it have to be a backpack?

If not, voodoo mojo will hold 22 - 24 and will last FOREVER.

Gateway Ozark backpack: 120 bucks and comes with your choice of 4 discs. GREAT deal.

I have been very happy with the Gateway Ozark Backpack bag. I got it directly from Gateway for $119shipped and it included any 4 discs ( Wizards for me) of my choice in that price!

If you are patient, used backpack-style bags do pop up on the marketplace here from time to time. A Grip bag could go that low with a little wear, as could a Simian. I have one of each, and the Simian has been sitting on my shelf for about 6 months, waiting for me to sell it.

there is a brand new Contender backpack being sold for 150 bucks right now with shipping!! it would be the best 150 bucks u spend! check out dgfanatics review! the listing is in the Marketplace!

Last edited:
there is a brand new Contender backpack being sold for 150 bucks right now with shipping!! it would be the best 150 bucks u spend! check out dgfanatics review! the listing is in the Marketplace!

oh yeah, completely forgot about that from thrown, OP, jump on that deal, you won't regret it...unless you want 4 free discs with your order, if that is the case I understand :)

I have two red Gateway Mini Backpack bags that have never been used. They retail for about $90 to $115 depending on where you look. I'll sell you one for $75 shipped.

Voodoo Mojo for me. I am the cheapest person on earth and try to buy things that will last. I have a Mojo that is almost 2 years old and I have played close to 200 rounds with it and the bottom still looks brand new with little wear showing. The pockets are very large and I can put a light jacket in one of them and several discs in the other. The main compartment handles 14-16 discs depending on midranges, putters vs drivers and the putter pocket holds at least 2 discs. I think it was around $120 shipped when I bought it in 2011.

Voodoo Mojo for me. I am the cheapest person on earth and try to buy things that will last. I have a Mojo that is almost 2 years old and I have played close to 200 rounds with it and the bottom still looks brand new with little wear showing. The pockets are very large and I can put a light jacket in one of them and several discs in the other. The main compartment handles 14-16 discs depending on midranges, putters vs drivers and the putter pocket holds at least 2 discs. I think it was around $120 shipped when I bought it in 2011.

Totally agree with this. I think I paid $100 shipped, then bought some quad shocks and never looked back. I can't imagine a better bag.

I am even considering getting their smaller bag for lighter rounds....

Latest posts