• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which CFR disc would you pick?

which CFR would you pick

• Total voters

bwiese

Eagle Member
If you were selling CFR disc's which would you be able to sell out quickly? Or if your club was selling them which disc would buy up, maybe in multiples?

Glow Champion Aviar
Star Classic Cobra
Glow Champion Coyote
Champion Gator
Glow Champion Gazelle
Glow Champion Teebird[+]
Champion Katana
Glow Champion Leopard
Champion Mako
Champion Max
Glow Champion Monarch
Glow Champion Orc
Glow Champion Starfire
Champion TeeRex-X
Glow Champion Wraith
Glow Champion XCaliber

Our club is getting ready to start our annual disc fundraiser, so we're asking ourselves the same question.

glow teebird and glow orc would be something I would spend money on for sure. I can see a wraith being very popular as well.

It would be cool to see a gazelle in something other than DX. gazelle was one of my first drivers back in the day.

If you've got a killer design for your CFR, you'll sell more no matter the disc. Awsome designs always sell well.

I saw some glow CFR gazelles the other day, but i didnt buy any because i don't know who would want them. same thing with the glow CFR whippet-x, i would pick some up but don't know how quickly i could sell them.

I saw some glow CFR gazelles the other day, but i didnt buy any because i don't know who would want them. same thing with the glow CFR whippet-x, i would pick some up but don't know how quickly i could sell them.

I really don't think you could go wrong with either of these discs. People are always wanting these particular molds in a more durable plastic. Search these forums and you will see that these discs get reccomended time and time again.

I may be in the minority but I am not going to do CFRs anymore. I am going to order 25+ extra of the same disc as the player pack or maybe 1 step up in plastic.

Yeah, you won't make as much money, but guess what? They will all sell. Go to a plastic dealer that has held tournaments and you will see CFRs from 4 years ago still for sale.

If you order them just don't go crazy and get the maximum you would want stacked up on your floor.

I was thinking that would be pretty nice... I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a glow wraith.

I know half the reason I went out to and joined my local club was the club fee got you a membership, a tag, and a club disc which one of happened to be the glow wraith.

A guy who orders discs and some CFR stuff in Las Vegas was saying that two of the recent CFR discs he got that sold out immediately were Glow Champ Teebird +, and the Glow Champ Whippet went like crazy. I was all about the Champ TeeRex Xs b/c the ones I found here were almost more like Opto than champ.

Latest posts