• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whitecap Mountain - Upson Wisconsin

Timmy was not involved in developing Highbridge beyond running an event or maybe two up there. Bryan "Logger" Lagergren who developed Mont du Lac was the other main course development helper back then doing a significant amount of chainsawing. Chris Woj from Toledo also spent some time working at Highbridge.
Oh ****, my name! I'm famous! *dance*

Wasn't Tim primarily doing Telemark stuff at the time? That place was an awesome play, I wish it was still around so I could tackle it as a more experienced player.

Oh ****, my name! I'm famous! *dance*

Wasn't Tim primarily doing Telemark stuff at the time? That place was an awesome play, I wish it was still around so I could tackle it as a more experienced player.
Yes, Telemark. Not sure what the status is there any more. The course came out several years ago and every so often we hear rumors about new owners and maybe a chance for a comeback.

will the full 18 holes be up this year?

Last time I talked to them, they said design begins in spring, and they will have a playable temp course set up during the design process of the official 27 hole course.

That was what I was told, and this was back in December, so we'll see if anything changes or what actually transpires.