• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

Paul McBeth, Tim G, TOURNEYPLAYER, goosefraba, kutz, some of the other guys from VIP, and any other rhyno whores like myself.

If you want to have a fun round hit up these guys:

harkeypuck
mjoyce
sgamerp
oldbassman
blazer lazer
B3NDER
DMbrun
guywithsgamerp
Ripper
EJvogie

Well I have played with a few of you (Zenbot, DutchViking) and others but I'd love to play anyone that is willing to come to the bay area. Plus I have some helpful tips for those wanting to learn how to play ambidextrous like me.

There are quite a few Twin Cities guys here. I can't give you all of their names though because I don't remember them. I'm surprised that you've played Whitehall and Henderson Lake. I grew up in Montague, not sure how many people from outside that area have played it.

Paul McBeth, Tim G, TOURNEYPLAYER, goosefraba, kutz, some of the other guys from VIP, and any other rhyno whores like myself.

harkeypuck
mjoyce
sgamerp
oldbassman
blazer lazer
B3NDER
DMbrun
guywithsgamerp
Ripper
EJvogie

I've played a round with oldbassman before at Mr. Airy, he's a pretty nice guy!

I want to play with anyone who is willing to come out here and get thier butt's kicked by BOP. Some of you know what I'm talking about (Shuie, Hazer, DutchViking, LB, Lion, Stan McDaniel, and Martin D just to name a few). Don't worry if it beats you up too bad, you can allways cool off with a nice relaxing round at my home course the Redwood Curtain.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned David Sauls? I'd bet some of you have been to Stoney Hill. I was able to go there a few years ago and he was an awesome host.

harkeypuck
mjoyce
sgamerp
oldbassman
blazer lazer
B3NDER
DMbrun
guywithsgamerp
Ripper
EJvogie

So I DID make someone's list!!! :D:D:D:p:clap:

I have played with no body I guess their scared.

Well, I would play a round with you. I don't scare easily. And prerube has stated that he would throw a round with anyone in his fan club. So thats two of us already...

I have made no one's list....guess I'm too outspoken on here.

I've played with pretty much everyone who is on here from Colorado and Montana and Korea, so I would say I'm doing good so far. Fishy, ericbasile, SteveF geofflaw and I are all great friends, and we all met through here so this is a great site....if you haven't at least gone out and met someone in your local area I HIGHLY recommend it!

I have made no one's list....guess I'm too outspoken on here.

I've played with pretty much everyone who is on here from Colorado and Montana and Korea, so I would say I'm doing good so far. Fishy, ericbasile, SteveF geofflaw and I are all great friends, and we all met through here so this is a great site....if you haven't at least gone out and met someone in your local area I HIGHLY recommend it!

Alot of lists were made before you joined the site. Someone revived this thread, so lists may have to be updated. I think in general that most of us would throw a round with most of the other people on this site.

I would certainly throw a round with you. We may not agree on everything, but your devotion to the game is a given.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned David Sauls? I'd bet some of you have been to Stoney Hill. I was able to go there a few years ago and he was an awesome host.

You're just saying that because I make everyone's game look so much better, in comparison.

One person I'd like to play with is Danhyzer, just because I've had the pleasure of playing with all the others who I believe are in the thousand-course club.

Latest posts