• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Who else throws a Cro?

i had a crow and loved it ... it got replaced in the bag with a cryztal buzzz... now my gf's brother is using it to learn the game...

there are shots though where i def miss it... long anny lines through ultra tight woods... the buzzz goes where i tell it but doesn't always listen to how i want it to get there...

Cro is alot like a roc in flight, but the three biggest differences(for me) is

1.) The Cro's top is flatter than a roc
2.) Cro's diameter is smaller
3.) Cro's rim is shallower

CRO LOVE!!!

Same for me. Also for me its a more controllable disc.

O and about Orc, Roc and Cro with the same letters i always joke with my buddy that he is throwing (Roc) a Cro spelled wrong.

i had one, then i threw it in a lake, and that was that. it's not a bad disc, i just wouldn't get another one.

My buddy (who has been playing since 80 something) and I were talking last night after doubles he told me that he thinks I am the only one around the area (TN) that throws a Cro.

You are the only one I've ever seen use the thing. I threw it and thought it was just another ROC varient(wasp, shockwave, etc). I have just in the last 6 months gotten into throwing putters and mids, perhaps I'll try one out now that I'm not OAT every shot anhyzer. Just not in yellow... who throws yellow? :thmbup:

People that throw yellow beat people who throw blue! :D

You should get one. It feels better then a roc.

Having a fast mid kinda defeats the purpose of it being a mid IMO. Just not my cup'o'tea.

I think my Whippet fills that slot nicely.

Last edited:
The speed makes up for the less glide it has. And the Cro is only a speed 5.

Get the Cro. You won't be sorry. I even have a buddy that throws a mean forehand with his. I'm working on that. Good for approaches, wind and even putting. Consider it your slow/short utility disc.

My buddy uses a beat pink star cro and can throw RHFH Annys like a pro, he also uses it for 250-300 ft rollers which is kinda ridiculous....

Mods: Please change title to "Who Throw Cro?" Thanks.