• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who will Paige play for in 2016?

She has close ties to DD, as others have mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go there.

She'll still be my favorite lady golfer even if it's not Innova/DiscMania - anything is better than Prodigy. Except maybe Salient. I dunno that's a toss up

Agreed. She's a local girl, lives a few cities over from me. Been able to play in a few mini's she's been a part of. She's kind of taken Maria Oliva under her wing (young gun, gonna be in that next tier of Women pro's), so its nice she's keeping close ties to local talent as well.

I'd expect an announcement (switching) or a non-announcement (staying) to come after her trip to Puerto Rico.

I've heard no new deals have been inked and that she's under contract for another year with Prodigy.

From the link in the OP:
"When asked if they wanted to have an opportunity to plug Prodigy's new Backpack Bag, the BP-1. Pierce didn't take the bait. Not only did she skip the chance to promote the bag, she comically turned it down."

If I was a Prodigy owner or player and she is still Prodigy, I wouldn't be happy with that.

From the link in the OP:
"When asked if they wanted to have an opportunity to plug Prodigy's new Backpack Bag, the BP-1. Pierce didn't take the bait. Not only did she skip the chance to promote the bag, she comically turned it down."

If I was a Prodigy owner or player and she is still Prodigy, I wouldn't be happy with that.

Yeah, I think this was a big statement by her. You can say a lot by not saying anything. I'm getting a feeling that she is headed to DD. Their base of operations is near her home and she seems to have close ties to EMac.

Just played the Piney Woods Open and her and Emac were basically inseparable. I didn't get to see her bag, but if I were a betting man I'd say she's heading to Trilogy for sure.

I'm guessing Innova. She has been posting team stamped discs on Facebook auctions that are thrown a few times. Probably the discs that she won't be putting in the bag after testing.

I'm guessing Innova. She has been posting team stamped discs on Facebook auctions that are thrown a few times. Probably the discs that she won't be putting in the bag after testing.

Is this the same girl that retro stamped and unloaded a bunch of Z Buzzzes before jumping ship from Discraft:doh:

I think she's capitalizing on the uncertainty and making a few coins from the suckers that wanna be Innova fanbois.

And what company sponsors here "wifey" ??? ... ... ...

Could be Madison's she is helping unload.

It tells me that she is selling another team member's disc so that person doesn't get into hot water with Innova.

Are you sure innova sponsored players aren't allowed to sell there own stuff? Seems like I see a fair number of innova players posting auction items here and there.

I just assumed she was unloading stuff for Madison, assuming her name would help the prices go higher (which is probably true)

^ I know they can sell discs, but maybe not from their allotment? Wouldn't those be the only ones with the team stamp?

I am on Innova's Ambassador Team and as I understand it, we are not to sell our annual allotment of discs. As a disc golf retailer, it is hard because I have a couple of boxes of Innova gold!!! Max weight...blue champion glow destroyer with an american flag Team Innova stamp for example.

Are you sure innova sponsored players aren't allowed to sell there own stuff? Seems like I see a fair number of innova players posting auction items here and there.

I just assumed she was unloading stuff for Madison, assuming her name would help the prices go higher (which is probably true)

Who do you see on Innova selling team stamped frisbees??

From what I've gathered, all the big names have fences.

I am on Innova's Ambassador Team and as I understand it, we are not to sell our annual allotment of discs. As a disc golf retailer, it is hard because I have a couple of boxes of Innova gold!!! Max weight...blue champion glow destroyer with an american flag Team Innova stamp for example.

I get that. What is very strange though is someone on another company's team can sell another brand.

(I was not meaning you as a retailer at all...I was meaning more in the post above where it is an individual)

Latest posts