• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who Will Win This Year's Worlds?

2013 Champ?

• Will Schusterick

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Paul McBeth

Votes: 80 40.4%
  • Ricky Wysocki

Votes: 57 28.8%
  • Nate Doss

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Nikko Locastro

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 11.6%
  • Catrina Ulibarri

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Paige Pierce

Votes: 43 21.7%
  • Valarie Jenkins

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Sarah Hokum

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Ken Climo

Votes: 60 30.3%
  • Barry Schultz

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • Jonathan Baldwin

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 9.1%

• Total voters
Can't please everyone.

I will admit I should've added Feldberg though. Totally forgot about him. I was gonna put in Sarah Cunningham too...oh well.

Yeah sorry man, I was probably a bit harsh in my critique. The way the poll is though it looks like they are all playing against each other in a DG Deathmatch for Champion of the World lol. I guess there's no way to split up and have a poll for just MPO or FPO or Master's.

Just checked, it is multiple choice, my bad man, I apologize.

Yeah sorry man, I was probably a bit harsh in my critique. The way the poll is though it looks like they are all playing against each other in a DG Deathmatch for Champion of the World lol. I guess there's no way to split up and have a poll for just MPO or FPO or Master's.

Just checked, it is multiple choice, my bad man, I apologize.

I don't think the poll can be edited now.

Edit: No worries...

Last edited:
Nikko is due. He will take it over McBeth in a close one. Just my guess. If Not, McBeth will run away with it no problem. Put one of those two outcomes in the book!

So who has the best chance outside of previous world champions and the prodigy guys? Maybe Anthon (always a bridesmaid...)?

Funny to see the guy who won last time it was at these tracks, albeit they are slightly modified this time gets no love.

Can Emac repeat in IN?

Possible yes, but likely no.

MPO - Matt Orum or Cameron Colglazier (bring it home to Mobile!)
FPO - Catrina Allen
MPM - John E McCray

Open- McBeth (Barsby is probably a little shook up after his "visit" with Lamar)

Women- Sarah Hokum

Masters- Ken Climo- although i'll be rooting for local Steve Boylan

Only 3 votes for Schusterick?

Bet there would be at least 15 if there was a 'ask Shoestring' thread.

Still disappointed Climo went to masters. Pretty much equal to giving up. I don't see how so many people can rage over Am Worlds baggers, but no-one makes a thread wanting Masters players to play for 'trophy only'. I mean, they're not really world champs if they don't play against the best players, right?

Dude, Climo has the opportunity to cement himself as the winningest disc golf player EVER, probably for the foreseeable future. He already has the most open world titles, if he manages to snag a bunch more masters titles he can be the 20x world champ at some point.

I would do the same thing.

Only 3 votes for Schusterick?

Bet there would be at least 15 if there was a 'ask Shoestring' thread.

Still disappointed Climo went to masters. Pretty much equal to giving up. I don't see how so many people can rage over Am Worlds baggers, but no-one makes a thread wanting Masters players to play for 'trophy only'. I mean, they're not really world champs if they don't play against the best players, right?

Totally disagree. He waited 5 years before heading to Masters. At some point, it makes sense to move up. 45 vs. 19 year old? You can't believe that's fair. And even then, winning title is no cake walk for the Champ. He's come in 5th and 4th in the last two US Masters and has gotten beat regularly. Only 8 wins the last two years... so I'd say he's right where he needs to be.

The Masters division is no joke, why would Climo keep competing and not being #1 when he can move on to an entire new chapter and be the best all over again. It's not a guaranteed win for him by any means, the Masters division is pretty solid.