• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who's still waiting for their first ace?

going on my 3rd year of golf, no ace.

one week, 3 consecutive days, 5 rounds.

all 5 rounds I hit the same chains on the same hole- everytime I had to exerience the bounce out.

hit basket on a few other holes as well- just no ace yet.

No Ace here.....the fourth time I ever played was my probably my closest. I parked it like a foot shy of the basket....had a perfect line, just dropped at the end.

Well, I hit chains on this joke of a hole near me, but it was seriously like 100 feet, they have since moved that basket much further back, so I won't even count that.

There are only a few holes near me I could even dream of getting an Ace on...mostly at the 9 hole courses.

Too bad Blake hasn't posted yet, last time I spoke with him he had something like 100 metal hits :D NO ACE. I am at like 15 I believe, if all 15 were bad shots I must be a horrible golfer ;)

Peace
Scott

Just to make you all feel bad. I recently introduced a friend to the game. He hit an ace after playing for 2 weeks on his fifth trip to the course.

i'm still waiting... and waiting... and waiting. i came REAL clost last thurs during random doubles where i missed by inches. everyone in our group thought it was going in.

No Aces to date. Been playing a little over a year. However, I play a course regularly that does not give up aces. I will not give up!

My son who has been playing nine months has two aces!

None here. Hit chains about 3 times, basket about 2 times, still nothing. It'll happen one of these days.

I've aced on a 2nd tee shot, but it was a 150 foot forehand.

I've skipped right by the chains a few times on this 425 foot hole, I wanna have a first legit ace on a long one lol.

I'm still waiting for my first ace as well. I've only been playing for about 4 months now but have gotten so close it's ridiculous. I've hit the bottom of the basket about 4 or 5 times. I've hit the number pate on the top about 3 or 4 times. And the killer was throwing a putter on a par 3 which was about 190 to 200 feet away and watching it go right through the chains on the right side of the basket. We were all yelling for it to stick but it just blew right through those chains. It'll happen one day but I'm not going to fret over it. :D

Saw a BEAUTY of an ace a few days ago, huge skip ace. It was a big hole and you could see the basket from the tee. It was his first one and he's a great player with years of golf under his belt so I was stoked to share that experience.

No aces for me yet but I've only been playing for about 9 months. And I play on a course that is far from ace friendly. Theres a shorter course about 20 minutes away that is WAY too overgrown for me during the spring and summer. But once the fall sets in I plan to start getting out there again and hopefully I can sink a Roc or Teebird from the tee-pad 8)

still no ace. wrapping up my 3rd year of golf. a lot of metal. but just not quite an ace.

Waited for about 3 years, hit chains, bounced out, hit one in practice, but never actually hit a witnessed tournament ace......until Tuesday. My first ace ever. I finally have a disc with signatures on it!

None yet in 15+ months of playing. Hit metal a couple times and missed by inches on several more. Had one tonight that we all thought was in until it just kissed a tree and jumped wide by a couple feet (Downriver Hole #13, Spokane). Someday...

Almost...came oh-so-close yesterday. Downriver Hole #3 (about 295 ft.), ESP Avenger SS, anny drive that flexed back behind the little guard trees around the basket. Heard chains, ran up and the disc was on the ground 2 ft. from the pole. No ace but I was still stoked, best drive ever on that hole. :D

I threw a shot on a blind anhyzer hole, and I heard it hit the basket. I didn't hear chains though. I walked up and saw that it had hit the basket and then bounced off about 30 ft away. That is the second time I have hit metal off the tee with that disc, but no chains yet.

Latest posts