• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who's the Most Famous Disc Golfer

Halcón

Free At Last
I would bet that Ken Climo is no longer the most famous disc golfer in the world.

Could it be McBeth? Schusterick? Nikko?

Although he isn't winning like he used to but still Climo. I'd think you can kind a KC disc in over 50% of players bags...

They may know the name, but the face? I think that Paul and Will would be more recognized.

who's the most famous racquetball player?

that's literally what you're asking.

Ken Climo STILL is the most famous. get it right son 12x

We talking DG its KC hands down hes like the MJ of DG comeeeeee on mannnnn.

I'd still say Climo and Schultz. Because anywhere that sells Innova on a mass scale will have tons of Beasts, Teebirds, Leopards, KC Rocs etc.

Recent;y I've been seeing Roc3s at Academy Sports, so Paul's is getting there lol

I have a feeling that if I polled a bunch of players at my course, they wouldn't know either McBeth OR Climo. :|

I have a feeling that if I polled a bunch of players at my course, they wouldn't know either McBeth OR Climo. :|

According to another active general thread, most disc golfers probably couldn't tell you today's date.

I'd still have to say Climo but if you're talking to people who are young and new to the sport or just haven't bothered to look at the history of it I guess it would be Paul McBeth right now.

Wasn't feldberg putting on Conan at one point? Pretty sure he got more exposure from that than either climo or mcbeast have ever gotten.

Brodie Smith's trickshots are pretty darn popular on youtube... Ultimate player, of course, but also a dg'er.

Latest posts