• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who's the Most Famous Disc Golfer

Who is more famous:

LeBron/McBeast- Currently, the best player in his sport... unquestioned. A prodigy, were great at a young age, and are now in a peak that has seen them do things never seen before. Could one day be the GOAT, but still a bit of a climb.

LeBron?? "Unquestioned???" That is questionable. Got to believe KD (the reigning MVP) would have something to say about that.:popcorn:

LeBron?? "Unquestioned???" That is questionable. Got to believe KD (the reigning MVP) would have something to say about that.:popcorn:

KD is a great great scorer. Great scorer. One for the history books. But he will always be overshadowed by Lebron until/unless he wins it all, and wins it all again, and wins it all again(?), and so on and so on.. and until Lebron stops winning it all I believe he should be considered the MVP. It'd be like saying Simon Lizotte is the MVP despite McBeth's dominance. Lizotte is my current favorite. Favorite to watch on youtube anyway, but until McBeth shows that he can be beat on a consistent basis he is the reigning MVP.

Who is more famous:

MJ/Climo- GOAT, dominated his league for the better part of a decade. Despite being out of the spotlight, has a brand (Air Jordan/KC line) that can be found on the feet/in the bag of almost every player at one point or another.

LeBron/McBeast- Currently, the best player in his sport... unquestioned. A prodigy, were great at a young age, and are now in a peak that has seen them do things never seen before. Could one day be the GOAT, but still a bit of a climb.

Michael Johansen? I like him, and he's definitely a great player, but probably not GOAT.. yet anyway. :p

I would love this:
John Faherty: Why do you shape every shot? How do you think up those angles?
Bubba: Disc golf.

Everytime he bombs it out to the right and has it cut back into the fairway, I just think, "Hyzer bomb!"