• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] WHTAS UP WITH THE TI BUZZZZ

I picked up a sliver and a gold buzzz and I love them the both. The silver is about the same as my z buzzz but the gold one is as stable a my glo. The are in the bag for sure.

I keep three Buzzzes in the bag. I was really hoping/wanting to replace my heavy pink Z Ace Buzzz with a pretty Ti Buzzz. Unfortunately, the grip is not as good, it's not as stable, it's too stiff. The only thing it has over other Buzzzes is its good looks.

Again, I really wanted to put it in the bag. It just didn't fly as good as my glows or z's.

My pink ti buzzz is more stable then all the others I've thrown. I don't know if its the second batch or what. When they first shipped, no one had pink. They are starting to trickle out. They have a shimmer but lack the pearliness of the other colors. It wasn't so match the fade that surprised me. That is comparable to a fresh Z. It was the inability to turn that caught my attention. In testing it I really got to cranking on it and it was not turning. I was actually having a hard time turning it over. Very promising. Glides longer then my other buzzzes as well.

About the plastic, it is a little stiff/slick. It get real warm in the sun and becomes softer and grippy. Most likely won't be throwing it in the cold. She is gonna see some use this summer though.

Ftr- all of the ti I've thrown have been 177+

what color Ti buzzz is the most stable? ive got a 177 gold that is a little less stable then my Z buzzz.

In my experience. My pink is way more stable then the others. It doesn't want to turn. I've thrown every color except green and orange. All max weight. The purple haze that was slightly concave seemed to be the least stable.

In my experience. My pink is way more stable then the others. It doesn't want to turn. I've thrown every color except green and orange. All max weight. The purple haze that was slightly concave seemed to be the least stable.

Blue is to be the most stable.

maybe ill pick up a blue since i cant find a pink. the gold one of mine seems to fly closer to a ESP then Z. i would like to have a Ti be as stable as my Z. i have aces on my Z and need to retire it.

Not OAT at all. I'm no horse. Don't remember the last time I threw with OAT. Other people actually had me throw them to help confirm the flippiness.

Really....you've had other golfers ask you to throw there buzzzs to confirm that they are flippy .......man....that 1.9 years experience is what probally told them your pro level enough to judge that.

I finally got some throws in with my slightly concave 177g, purple Ti Buzzz. It is definitly slightly less stable than my fresh max weight Z-Buzzz. It isn't flippy by any means, but when I try to push it out past 300' I get a little high speed turn. My Z doesn't turn at all and also has more fade. I have been using the Ti Buzz for straight shots with less power, or straight shots in tailwinds. I just got a 178g Blue Ti Buzzz in yesterday that I have yet to throw. So far I am liking my new Ti Buzzz.

Latest posts