• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

why are dg bags so weaksauce

man, if i only i could see one of these bags in person and if it would suit me. seems like everything i want.

room for 15 or so discs
spots for drinks
large pocket a light coat/long sleeve shirts
small pockets for keys, phone,etc

NICE

If every bag had a drink holder like my GB Spider Monkey, I'd be happy.

Basically put that drink holder on a fade crunch, add a padded back with a slot for the top of the bag, and I'd be sold.

Hiking packs have a couple hundreds years of trail and error to prefect a product. Disc golf packs have only been in production for a few years. In time they will improve. all in all though I dont think disc bags are all that bad.

Hiking packs have a couple hundreds years of trail and error to prefect a product. Disc golf packs have only been in production for a few years. In time they will improve. all in all though I dont think disc bags are all that bad.

Pun intended, right?;)

I wish there was something small and cheap like the Starter bag range (holds 10-12 discs), that had TWO drink holders! That would be money.

That G.Loomis bag is amazing!!!!
What amount of weight it is built to carry/how comfy is it to carry?
Does it balance upright when you set it down?

I've always loved that fish logo as well!

Yes, you do!

I carry a DGA starter bag with 10 discs..... Who needs a freakin' backpack? I dont.

Yes you do dammit. You just don't know it yet. Think of all the cool stuff you could put in it. Your wife's car must go. You need more DG stuff. If you had more discs and a nicer bag, you wouldn't miss so many putts.

Here you go. I carry 12 in mine. 5 drivers, 4 mids, and 3 putters. I think I'm playing BG Ams with it in fact.

I've seen that one. It looks nice, but it's a bit pricey for me. I actually just found a Ching bag that has two drink holders and holds 10-12 discs. It's $20. I think the perfect bag for me would be the Fade Crunch Box, w/ 2 drink holders. I like that the Crunch Box holds its shape better.

You usually get what you pay for. Buy the nice bag and stuff won't fall off every year.

here is my G.Loomis fishing backpack, no modifications, holds 18-20 in main bottom compartment, 2 putters in each fold down zippered pocket, light jacket, couple layers, etc in main upper compartment...4 side pockets for minis, drinks, cell phone, wallet...whatever basically. bought it for 50 bucks

Sweetest bag I've ever seen. Please send me a link if you can find one.

Hear ya

I'm sure that this is true, but I am a poor, in-debt college student. It's hard for me to justify paying that much for something I don't really "need."

We all been there. And some of us may be there again someday. Patience and saving $$ is all you can do. Nothing wrong with a simple bag to start. Then when you graduate make them relatives PAY!!

I wish there was something small and cheap like the Starter bag range (holds 10-12 discs), that had TWO drink holders! That would be money.

My Innova starter bag has one official drink holder, then the other side has a velcro flap pocket that is roomy enough to hold another beer. I've always used it as a second drink holder. Works great.

Still has a back zipper pocket and a mesh pocket in the lid to keep all my other assorted crap.

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=141

Thats the one.(I'm pretty sure anyway :) )

Yes you do dammit. You just don't know it yet. Think of all the cool stuff you could put in it. Your wife's car must go. You need more DG stuff. If you had more discs and a nicer bag, you wouldn't miss so many putts.

You off your meds again old man?:D:p

My putts be gettin' betta' as well. Dont be h8n.