• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wiggins Tour Series Destroyer in ProShop

It is a sick stamp. I wish they would have done this with gstar personally. The gstar destroyer I have is the closest thing I have seen to my old pre Avery pfn *d destroyer I have seen in a long time.

I personally don't see very much whining about the discs flight. Isn't most of the discussion just back and forth about the difference in wing shape?

I personally don't see very much whining about the discs flight. Isn't most of the discussion just back and forth about the difference in wing shape?

Thats because most people here spend way more time talking discs than actually throwing them. :popcorn:

mail call.

dw1_zps7bf2126d.jpg

four runs so far at the proshop and four sell outs. (great for david out on the road).

going through my wiggins stash and came across an s/ds marked destro. really loving the stability and flight of these and hope they break every sales record at the shop.

I hope they don't stop re-stocking. Everytime they re-stock, by the time I get a chance to buy, all the weights I want are gone >.<

Really got a chance to spend some time with this thing today. Sits right between my new AJ and S/DS as far as stability goes. Not a meathook at all. Plenty of glide.

My arm/form need some work though. Definitely felt the early season rust.

four runs so far at the proshop and four sell outs. (great for david out on the road).

going through my wiggins stash and came across an s/ds marked destro. really loving the stability and flight of these and hope they break every sales record at the shop.

Some of them were marked S/DS. Both of mine were. It's not an old S/DS, just a new run that some guy at the warehouse is marking S/DS.

Lol @ new markings of S/DS. Gotta dump my old ones before it's too late.

I saw a tourney stamped Destroyer marked S/DS go for $45 a while back. It was one of the new ones. If it doesn't have pat #s it's not a legit S/DS.

I saw a tourney stamped Destroyer marked S/DS go for $45 a while back. It was one of the new ones. If it doesn't have pat #s it's not a legit S/DS.

Yeah, Dom bid the $45 on it. He saw S/DS didn't realize it was a new run. He already placed the bid when he found out it wasn't an old S/DS so it was too late. He was pretty upset about that one.