• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Will there be a Champion Pig?

Ive faintly heard of star ones.

but it could be tough to get the weight blend right for a champ because of the thick rim.

If you are looking for a disc somewhat similar to a Pig in premium plastic, try the ESP Zone. The difference is the Zone is more durable and will get a skip at the end if that's what you are looking for. I actually like the Pro plastic for the Pig because it doesn't skip and sticks to the ground nicely. I carry both.

zone is nothing like a pro pig outside of the overstability....very different feel, texture, depth, profile...just completely different discs outside of the overstability which I still think the PIG is strongest fade of any putter while the zone is perhaps the oddest putt and approach disc I have tried

The zone is soo unique and not many discs like it..my game doesnt suit the zone so I don't care for it...but for those who game favors power putting and need that stability I'm sure it is a wonder disc. I don't like the Pig either ...but I dislike the zone more than the pig so I would agree that the zone is in some way more of something than the PIG.

PIG TOO BOUNCY

ZONE TOO HARD

RHINO NOT ENOUGH GLIDE

DART TOO MUCH GLIDE

AHH Putters a whole lot of things to blame poor performance on!

Last edited:
I think the better question is, where are the Champion Polecats?

lonnies-pig.jpg

Aww man! ^^^ Thats what I was thinking when I saw the title of the thread and was looking to see if it had been done yet.