• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Winter 2019 blows already. Come on Spring time.....

Major storm is imminent here in the Twin Cities with 7"-12" in the forecast :cool:

Will make for an interesting Wednesday night league. Leave the glow tape behind, bright LEDs are the only way to go...with 3M Super 33+ tape ;)

I'm an hour and a half east of the cities in WI....we got that storm too. Started at 9 last night.... Easily 10" outside and still snowing

already have glaring ice over most teepads in my area of mn

think this is the year i buy a set of snowshoes and try alternatives to outdoor winter activities

I know many diehards will disc all winter in the snow. To me, it's just not that worth it. I hate looking for my plastic....

I supplement snowshoeing for dg to still get out and active. It is fun. I enjoy it immensely.

I know many diehards will disc all winter in the snow. To me, it's just not that worth it. I hate looking for my plastic....

I supplement snowshoeing for dg to still get out and active. It is fun. I enjoy it immensely.

i just bought a pair of snowshoes!!!!

pm me if you wanna chat a bit about snowshoeing

Winter sucks here in SC...I actually have to wear a hoodie with my shorts when playing now. :p

I was thinking the same thing (in CLT, but still).

The only way winter affects my golf is in the type of Joint Lubricant I use.

Summer time is for ales and pilsners; winter time is for stouts...and a flask of something that burns, occasionally.

And hoodies. Can't live without 'em.