• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

I don't know what the deal is! I ran crystal clear and smooth as could be yesterday, and today it's start stop start stop -.-

I know what you mean Shimmer.........I was about ready to call my Network Admin and ask for some more bandwidth and thought I'd check here to see if it's them or not. this blows if it ends up being like this the rest of the week.

im going to try and keep an eye on it off and on while at work :) .. but yeah so far the one time i checked it wasnt running too hot

knock on wood, it seems to have stabilized for me. Also a side note, right click the stream --> settings ---> click the folder --> and slide the meter to 10mb that will also help a little.

what pro grouping is more exciting for round 1 today?

Schusterik, Wysocki, Owens, McBeth
Johansen, Gurthie, Brinster, Doss
Wiggins, Todd, Schweby, Rico
Feldberg, Ulibarri, Gummenson, Gallops

And where are the Open Pros playing? I've searched on PDGA.com for half an hour with no results.... frustrating!

Tough choice, but I'll pick MJ, GG, Brinster & Doss. Three great throwers and a multiple world champ.

Right now in Charlotte it's 81 degrees, 73% humidity with a 71 degree dew point. That's some nasty sh*t to play in.

for me it would be Johansen, Gurthie, Brinster, Doss just b/c MJ and Brinster are prob my two favorite pros to watch.. other then Schweby. They are all nice groups tho.. Wiggins with some of the older cats would be fun to watch too

Yea the NC guys + Rico would be a fun group. I'd probably follow Johansen, Gurthie, Brinster and Doss as well.

I always love watching Schusterick because if he doesn't like the gap, he'll just throw 500 feet over and around it! I would prefer to watch the second card as well, Brinster and MJ are just so smooth and fun to watch.