• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

World's who will take it?

swed

Par Member
Haven't seen any threads on who will win so: List your top five open and the masters and women's champ.
open
Will
Doss
Michael Jo
Cale
Feldberg

Masters
Barry

Women
Page

Either Sarah have an advantage with their forehands on these wooded courses. What's with Nikko? He is signed up but hasn't played in a big event for a while. Injury? Money? Interest? Note that Climo is trying to swap places with a registered Master so he can take on Barry.

Either Sarah have an advantage with their forehands on these wooded courses. What's with Nikko? He is signed up but hasn't played in a big event for a while. Injury? Money? Interest? Note that Climo is trying to swap places with a registered Master so he can take on Barry.

Nikko has been fighting back pain.

Paige typically has not been a fan of wooded courses. I'll be pulling for her to win though.

Well, I guess it depends on who eats the food provided by Bojangles and if they wash it down with Vitamin water or Newcastle.

Open:
Shusterick
McBeth
Feldberg
Doss
Locastro

Masters:
Shultz

Women:
Allen

It would be cool if nikko shows up and kills it since he's been out for a month. If I'm betting money though it'd be on Shusterick or McBeth.

If Climo goes masters, the battle between him Barry and John E Mac would be wowzers.

What's with Nikko? He is signed up but hasn't played in a big event for a while. Injury? Money? Interest?

He hurt his back right befor the St. Louis open. When the non-stop disc golf tour was here ( Joliet, Il.) they said they dropped him off at home on the way in. I know he played St. Louis though he might still
be hurtin.

Anyway...

Open

Dana Vicich (gotta go with the local guy...and hes an awesome dude)
Will
Feldberg
Ulibarri
Doss

Masters
Barry

Womens
Catrina Allen

Phil Arthur will not yield the Masters title in the SE without a fight. It will be interesting to see if reigning Masters Champ Baldwin can hang in there without home course advantage this time.

People not including MJ on their list just don't get it.

Anthon didn't sign up in time and is way back on wait list. I would think Schwebbie has a shot at making the Finals.

Anthon didn't sign up in time and is way back on wait list. I would think Schwebbie has a shot at making the Finals.

Is Schwebbie playing? If he is then yeah he's got a shot. I'd still say MJ is the frontrunner.

Schultz will become a Master, Huzzaaahs all around

21086814.jpg

Latest posts