• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Driver Ever

Wosrt disc ever

• Total voters
Didn't really like my valk until it got flippy for me. Now it is my go to driver. Of course the wraith is coming along nicely too.

Worst disc i've throw would have to be none of the above. I have learned to deal with most anything in my bag so far. My least favorite disc is my roc sorry to say. it just doesn't feel as good to me a my shark. I know I will be banned from the site for that one but it is my experience thus far.

I'll get flak for this but I hate speed 12 discs. The Xcal is okay for wind but I prefer the Teerex or boss and the Destroyer just seems like crud to me. I don't feel like its user error but I was suprised at how unimpressed I was with it.

I'll probably never throw the speed 12's but 11 and 13 are just fine by me.

At different points in time I would have answered Roc or Comet.
They did not fly as advertised.

Now that I have cleaned up my form a bunch, those are my favorites.

My least favorite disc will change as my skill changes. I might have loved the Optimizer back in the day but now I have to throw it rediculously soft and with big hyzer and a ton of nose up. I still have no idea where that thing is going to land.

But like I said, I would have loved it back when I threw like a sissy.

Soft Magnet

A disc needs to hold its shape to remain a disc. Sure you can "putt" with it, but you cannot really throw it.

Since when has it ever been a rule that a disc has to hold it's shape to be usable, or for that matter, be considered a disc? I have a few of these guys that are as hilly as the mountains of Montana, but they still do exactly what they're supposed to- approach shots 150-230', nice short anny shots, low power finnesse tunnel shots, and flopping down next to the pin with no chance of a roll. Sorry, if you're going to step on the soft magnet, you're going to step on me.

As for the thread as "most useless disc"- a disc that's in the lake. Not one that's BEEN in the lake- one that is currently in it- because I can' throw it. Haha.

I found a beat in flash that was crazy flippy. Even when thrown with extreme hyzer it would flip over and never come back and only go about 200'. I'm sure there is some shot somewhere that it may be useful...I'm just not going to carry it in hopes of that happening.

I even tried it for rollers....it would hit the ground and always go extreme right as opposed to any sort of straight line.

Aviar P&A, just like the dude who said the Valkyrie was overrated, I think the Aviar is overrated, doesn't come in any particularly soft plastics, like gateway putters or even soft magnets.

As far as drivers go Groove is just ugh...

Dude I was an Aviar hater until last friday. Didn't have any of my discs with my so I took my daughter's DX Aviar P&A and played some one disc. That dirty stiff little SOB will hold some amazing lines.

not a huge aviar fan myself, i keep an kc pro aviar with me just incase something horrible happens to my dx birdie. I'm looking for new putters though, might buy something not innova. like the ion or wizard...

not a huge aviar fan myself, i keep an kc pro aviar with me just incase something horrible happens to my dx birdie. I'm looking for new putters though, might buy something not innova. like the ion or wizard...

the wizard will be very similar to your KC pro aviar.

Latest posts