• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Driver Ever

Wosrt disc ever

• Total voters
/\/\why?/\/\

Years Playing: 0.7

he can't throw it properly, that's why

a lot of the responses on this thread are from people that have no reason to be touching the disc they say sucks

Noob: "I cant throw my 175 gram boss I just bought, it just hooks hard for me!!! This is the worst disc ever!!!"

Me: " Yeah man those discs are trash, Ill give you 3 bucks for it ???"

A dragon that my brother gave me when I went to visit him out in New Mexico. It was all chewed up from hitting rocks and sand I think. I don't know why the heck he was playing with a Dragon out in the middle of the desert anyway.

I can not throw a Innova Wraith to save my life. I'm sure its a great disc, but i can not get it to stay in play at all.

I will add one more vote for the Groove, which seems to be the majority. The second I saw this post I thought Groove. Bought that piece of **** along with the Katana and it just sits in the back of my car.

Surprised to see the Shark and Valk on here. I learned with the Shark and, other than the Aviar, it's the only original disc that I am still playing with. I have a worked in Star Valk and can bomb that thing - or so I think :)

My vote would go to the Groove. I've had success with the Monarch and Katana but not the Groove.

I'm sure my vote would switch to one of those gimmicky quest discs, but I've stayed away from them.

best thing I've read about the groove (paraphrased) - "there like snowflakes, each one is unique"
Only people I've seen throw a groove well was using proto grooves. Which I threw one of, and it was NOTHING alike the production run ones.

Gateway Scream with Dimple Tchnology.
I've had this disc for 4-6 yrs and it has about 3 drive (atempts) on it. That thing sucks!!! Now I know why it was on sale!!! I wont even give this to my dog.

The worst disc I've thrown so far?

170g #2 Putter on a windy day. However I think if a large enough bee flew by it would be knocked off line by the air disturbance.

Hands down the worst discs I've ever put my hand. Sometimes I just pick one of them up and wonder what Instep was thinking.
Not to mention the plastic they're made out of is the least durable plastic I've ever seen a disc made out of. Add that to the fact every time you throw the Mercury or Pluto it will, without question, turn over into a roller and you'll have a disc that looks like it's been through hell and back after field testing it for 3 or 4 drives.

Soft Magic! I have tried a lot of putters but this thing is the pits. It is now a very good dog toy.

i'm with everyone that said the groove blows. But for the sake of originality, the mojo/juju (whatever it is now) is a stupid disc. if i wanted a bunch of stupid dents in my putter, i'd let my dog chew on my rhyno.

Latest posts