• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] WTB a Tourny size bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullBurner

I'm looking to buy a tourny sized bag, so, like 20+ discs. I really want a Fade Gear one that is the Dude! camo design with Phenix Quad-Shox but I was hoping to maybe find any comparably sized bag a little cheaper until I can afford/justify spending that amount of money lol.

I'm looking to buy a tourny sized bag, so, like 20+ discs. I really want a Fade Gear one that is the Dude! camo design with Phenix Quad-Shox but I was hoping to maybe find any comparably sized bag a little cheaper until I can afford/justify spending that amount of money lol.

FAde GEar's bags are the best bang for the buck of a bag that size. Your most likely not going to find another bag that size any cheaper. If you don't get the special edition dude and just a plain Blue on Blue, or Garden Delie that would knock $10 off the price though.

i want the lightning large bag, holds like 22 max, costs like $30, only peoblem is ive been told you cant put quad shox on it, oo and nice avatar

Thanks, by far my favorite band. Have traveled the 5-6 hours to Seattle 3 times in the last year and a half to see them live. EVERY show was INCREDIBLE!

I saw them a while ago too. Were they touring with Shinedown and Buckcherry?

Do you go to ISU? I have an innova deluxe bag with single shoulder strap and divider. Would let it go for $30

I might be visiting my gf down at ISU THIS weekend. Let me know if you are interested. Would save troubles on shipping and such

I saw them a while ago too. Were they touring with Shinedown and Buckcherry?
When they were in this area it was Papa Roach and Buckcherry. Papa Roach was INCREDIBLE as well. Buckcherry sucked. Sucked hard. Bunch of D-Bags.

Do you go to ISU? I have an innova deluxe bag with single shoulder strap and divider. Would let it go for $30

I might be visiting my gf down at ISU THIS weekend. Let me know if you are interested. Would save troubles on shipping and such

Unfortunately I don't. I live in Oregon lol, but, I mean, if you WANT to drive it out here that would be cool with me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts