• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wysocki leaves Prodigy

Stable

* Ace Member *
Wysocki leaves Prodigy for Latitude 64? Didn't see that coming. Anyone else expected to leave? Talk amongst yourselves.

He's a hell of a disc golfer. It will be interesting to see how this works out for him.

Good for Ricky. Look at the line up of discs he has now to bag and the backing of a major manufacturer. Congrats, give home some time, he's going to smash

I'd just like to see him and McBeast really become the kind of rivals that push each others' game to levels neither would have reached had it not been for the other. To be honest, I could care less which manufacturer is backing which touring pro. Except for maybe putting, their games are so substantially different from mine that what discs they throw and why they throw them in certain situations is essentially of no use to me.

IMO the best thing for the sport is pros being backed by companies whose support best fits their individual needs. Ricky might feel more comfortable with Lat because of something that has nothing to do with plastic whatsoever, but if it makes him happier, it's likely to show up somewhere in his game, hence: good for the sport.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to seeing how Lat64 is going to change his game. Definitely a good move on his part.

good for him. hope he got paid a bundle.

even though he had an outstanding year last season it never felt like he got super comfortable with Prodigy's lineup. I feel the same way about Will. Just something off.

So what is in Ricks bag?

He needs a video pronto.

Guess-

Enforcer
Giant
Felon
Saint Pro
Mace
Suspect
Shield
Judge

Because linking a 58 page thread with a hulk hogan video as the second post is useful.

84334_pictures_fun_weird_interesting_53492421.jpg

Whatya gonna' do brother!?

Seems like a good move in that there is a lot more choices with the Trilogy. Sure it was Dave that got him to move, and maybe helped negotiate with Lat64 :)

Latest posts