• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wysocki's Instagram Stories ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forehand Shiver

Bogey Member
I'm not a doctor and I have no doubt that there may be other treatments for Lyme Disease, but watching Wysocki's Instagram stories makes me nervous. The guy looks sickly and weird. I hope he recovers from this, but he doesn't look well.

Am I the only one that feels this way? I hope I'm wrong.

I'm not a doctor and I have no doubt that there may be other treatments for Lyme Disease, but watching Wysocki's Instagram stories makes me nervous. The guy looks sickly and weird. I hope he recovers from this, but he doesn't look well.

I remember talking with a friend years ago about someone else & I described this other person as weird. My buddy quickly responded 'everybody's weird' & then walked into the other room. Such a simple thing to say but it's stuck with me ever since.

Lyme sounds awful. I guess he seems on par for someone recovering from it.

For the Social Media illiterate that frequent this site:

"Instagram Stories" are vertical photos or videos, up to 15 seconds, that disappear after 24 hours after posting. Instead of being displayed in the feed, they're displayed at the top of an active user's app when they're logged in, and are tapped through to view.

I think that's just his normal look imo

Great point. I've actually never seen anyone as they're recovering from it. I've only seen what it does to some folks -- that's what makes me nervous.

Probably affects everyone different, but I had it and it wasn't really that bad. Just a really bad headache and sore neck for a few days. Took some antibiotics and felt fine in like a week, and that was that. People say the symptoms can stay with you forever, but that was not my experience.

I got tick-sick a few years ago. It started with numbness in my extremities and eventually made it into my neck and shoulders. After I could no longer walk my GF forced me to go to the hospital. They immediately started treatment for Lyme. I was better in 2 weeks. I can still feel the numbness from time to time. Treating with oils is not smart. The pain and mental anguish was tough to deal with.

So weird. I was literally going to mention the same thing after seeing his recent posts on Instagram. He seems pale and has that "sunken" in eyes going on. I'm sure that's part of recovery and healing. But it's been awhile now. He's obviously not back to throwing or being active. I hope he makes a full recovery for the 2020 season either way.

Assume Melton reached out, he struggled with it also in the last year or two.

Probably affects everyone different, but I had it and it wasn't really that bad. Just a really bad headache and sore neck for a few days. Took some antibiotics and felt fine in like a week, and that was that. People say the symptoms can stay with you forever, but that was not my experience.

I had it this year as well. On a Monday I felt cold all day and had a round night sweats during the night. On Tuesday I had full on flu-like symptoms (chills, fever, fatigue, body aches, etc.). I noticed the distinctive rash that evening and had terrible night sweats that night. Went to the doctor first thing in the morning and they prescribed me antibiotics for Lyme. I was feeling better in only a couple of days and nearly 100% after a week. I was lucky that I caught it very early.

Heads up for anyone reading: the "bulls-eye" rash isn't as common of a symptom as you may think. So don't wait for the bulls-eye rash before you think you should be checked out for Lyme.

I was told if you don't treat it with antibiotics you will have it for the rest of your life. It doesn't seem very smart to f*ck around with Lyme Disease. He needs to take the anibiotics if it's not too late already.

After several months untreated or inadequately treated, people may go on to develop chronic problems that affect many parts of the body, including the joints, nerves, brain eyes, and heart. Oils are not appropriate treatment. He's gambling his disc golf career and permanent health over some spiritual reasoning. As a Christian, I accept that things like modern medicine and antibiotics are perfectly fine and Acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts