• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Yesteryears Okthrowberfest voting threads...

Yes, confirmed, truth, we WILL make this happen!

I apologize, I have not logged in, dyed, or even played but one round in the last few months. That's no excuse though, so let's get this thing cranked back up!

Obviously our deadline for posting will change, but that's of little concern, we've gone into November in years past(maybe not THIS late, but it's happened).

Start pulling donations and sponsorships from your local clubs, from your own stock, from anyone you know that would be willing to donate cash, discs, swag, or anything else to the prize pool. Remember that this contest is solely fan supported!

Will be dusting off the laptop and getting something up tonight, thank you to those who emailed me to light the fire.

Nice!

We'll have a thread going for submissions later today or early tomorrow... FYI dyers.

;)

Oh, damn.. I haven't dye'd in YEARS. Brings back all kinds of memories! Glad to see your still involved Bennett!

Edit - Looking back, I still feel I got jipped on the first year! lol

Last edited:

Latest posts