• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

I would carry my Star TeeDevil 166g, my 180g Roc 3, honestly any variation. I love them all, and last but not least my putter the MVP Anode soft.

Driver: Valkyrie
Mid: Axis
Putter: Avair
I'll carry the Valk for extra distance, and the Axis can really do just about everything, as can the Avair.

Driver: Titanium NUKE
Mid: Probably a buzzz even though I don't love the disc.
Putter: Aviar original. You can't beat the classics. Either that or an ANODE

Driver: Elite Z NukeSS
Mid: Millenium Quantum QMS (i think that's how it was spelled out, older plastic, but it's my favorite disc i retired years ago after getting my first ace with it)
Putter: R-Pro Rhyno

Depends fully on wind situation. In calmer winds/wooded courses my three would be:
Lucid Escape
Lucid Truth
Classic Judge
All three beat in pretty good, so anhyzers will stick, but still stable enough to hold a nice hyzer

This is strictly my choice for trying to do the most with the least amount of disc, not my favorite discs per say

Only played for 3 months, but my 3 would be;

Driver: Champion Tee-bird
Mid: Z Buzz
Putter: Soft Wizard

Any new player could do well with this set-up!

good necrobump as a first post, but i've seen better.
anyway. pd, rubber putter, & zephyr to carry them.

Driver = MVP Wave
Mid=Discraft Heat
Putter=Innova Gator

I'm cheating a little, I actually usually use the Gator for both mid and putter. The Heat I pull out for specific shots.

Since the OP specifically required one of each:

1 - Driver: DX Leopard
2 - Mid: DX Cobra
3 - Putter: DX Aviar

If I could pick any three discs:

1 - Plasma Tangent
2 - DX Wedge
3 - DX Aviar

My brother and I did this for a second round. We both independently chose the same three.

Driver - Recycled or Gold Line River
Mid - Envy as a mid/driving putter
Putter - Glow Wizard

If the course was playing windy i'd take a MF Teebird instead of the River.

I recently introduced a friend to disc golf with a Soft Wizard, Soft Element, and a Star Gazelle, he's doing great.

Latest posts