• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

How about:
Wizard
Buzzz
TeeBird

...just to have a well-rounded bag of all-time great molds classic molds from all time OG manufacturers.

Snagged these gems from PIAG today and realized this may be the ultimate 3 disc round set up. QOLF 1.2, KC Roc, Omega Supersoft putter. Workhorse driver, stable mid , understable putter

Attachments

• 77138C2D-51A1-48F3-B8AC-5849BB26E71E.jpg
    77138C2D-51A1-48F3-B8AC-5849BB26E71E.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 9
Updated, with change to the mid...

Breakout (lucid)
Pikawakawaka (strata)
P Model S (basegrip)

Carried these on a short 9 at the end of a bagging run on Saturday, and went -4. Happy. And noticed all three are some shade of blue.

Halo Destroying Berserker Trogdor, Hex, Envy.

Damn I didn't mean to but those are some sick names. Destroy. Hex. Envy. Kinda dark but I can roll with it.

I'm getting ready to play a few rounds with only three discs....this is my choice.

Innova DX Teebird
Discraft Pro-D Buzzzz
Legacy Gravity Clutch

I have considered an Innova DX Valkyrie instead of the Teebird...that would give a wider span of speeds. But I'm sticking to the above list and may try another day with the Valkyrie instead of the Teebird to compare my scores.

Of course being new and lousy I change my mind every other week on this, but I feel pretty good about this one:

some sort of Ion (no stamp besides MVP logo, plastic feels premiumish)
KC Pro Roc
ESP Heat

And really the Roc will do most of the work besides some putts with the Ion and the Heat for really max D attempts.

3 disc's! Man that's a tough choice but for me I'm thinking, Driver= Star ShrykeInnova, Mid=AtlasInnova and my go to Putter=Anode MVP

Latest posts