• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

If you've ever carried a midrange disc on a nature hike.

If you go in a store that sells discs at least once a week "just to look" even though you have more discs than you'll ever need.

If you always come out of said store with at least one new disc.

If you regularly fill virtual shopping carts with discs and then not purchase them.

More classics!

...When going away for a disc golf weekend with the wife is more important to fund than paying for groceries or oil to heat your house.

…you have started naming some of the trees and obstacles on the course. "On this hole you have to stay clear of Tree-a-saurus Rex, Barry's Boulder, and the Creek Monster."
On my home course "The Redwood Curtain" the holes are not only named, but the trees themselves are. Theres the 12 bastards, the four redwoods of the appocolipse, and each of those trees has a name.

When the only time your wife's ever seen you cry is the day you found your perfectly seasoned 180 DX Shark warped from the heat in the trunk of your car.

I am a new member to this forum, as well as a new enthusiast to disc golf. I have only been to my fairly local course 3 times now, in which case I played 9 holes my first time (then it got too dark so we had to call it quits), played 36 holes my second time, and 54 holes my third time. And I haven't stopped thinking about it ever since.

Regardless, today at work a box of proofs for some brochures I just designed came in. On the top was some crumpled up paper used as padding to protect them in shipping. I took the paper out and it was almost the exact same size as a disc. Sure enough, I gripped it, turn, then flung it towards the trash. Unfortunately I missed...but I think I'm justified to claim that the "disc" was fairly "warped".

I use mine in the garage for the same purpose. Mine however is over the outback. = )

Latest posts