• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you get a ride in a cop car because you and your friend wandered into a shady part of tyler texas trying to fing a course on foot. He thought we should get out of there... He was right. He drove us to the campus and we played there. Made a great story. Hopefully the last time I ride in a cop car

You know youre addicted to DG when...

...Firefox always has DGCR in the number one spot on your "Most Visited" tab.

You use firefox for only disc golf related activities. You have three tabs permanently open to various local DISCussion boards, one open to DGCR, one to discgolfu, one to the official PDGA website, and one that you use to browse other DG related sites. Any other internet activities not pertaining to DG are routed through Internet Explorer.

You can still replay in your head every single hole from a 3 round tourney.

...when you can honestly say that your two favorite things to do are:

1. playing disc golf
2. making love to your lady

(not in that particular order)

...and you have been know to pass up bedroom exercises out of the fear that you'll wear yourself out too much to play or that you'll hurt/hinder yourself.

:D

That's why you just get your lady into disc golf, then you can bring her along and have both ;)
That would look a little something like this:

bgcu.jpg

My gal mentioned to me that I was talking in my sleep the other night. I was having a conversation with my instructor and was speaking out loud ...." How'd you throw that? What disc was that? Show me how you made that throw?"

Evidently I practice in my sleep. This cannot be good.

That's hilarious!

My gal mentioned to me that I was talking in my sleep the other night. I was having a conversation with my instructor and was speaking out loud ...." How'd you throw that? What disc was that? Show me how you made that throw?"

Evidently I practice in my sleep. This cannot be good.

I've had three DG dreams in the past four days.

I usually wake up angry that I didn't birdie or ace

I've had three DG dreams in the past four days.

I usually wake up angry that I didn't birdie or ace

An ace two weeks in a row in league isn't enough! You are still angry. I heard you hit chains behind us this week too on #5 so I know you were close to a third week in a row.