• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your bag contentment?

Bag set-up contentment?

• My bag is perfect (no disc on trial)

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Almost perfect (a couple on trial)

Votes: 60 57.1%
  • Some staples but mostly everything is on trial

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • No confidence in bag at all, mass feeling out process

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
How content are you with your bag currently? Do you feel like every disc is perfect, a slot or two is not quite filled yet, got some staples but everything else on trial, or completely hate your bag?

I'm starting to round it out to where I'm almost perfectly happy. My new Z Pred is working out well but I wish it was a little more overstable I think. My understable driver slot is up in the air right now too. Other than that, I'm pretty pleased.

im workn with my wasps, wich are the most aamzing disc ever created, and i have avenger SS's on the way, to devlop my understable shot, other than that im set!

I'm never content with my bag. I just can't find a mid that feels good in my hand. I've thrown the skeeter the last couple times out and I'm hoping this is "the one". But I'm not springin' for a ring just yet.

I am not throwing great right now, but I know what disc I want/need for each shot. I don't spend any time at all guessing what disc to use for a shot. That being said I still need to get much better. If I can get consistent I could be mediocre. Oh boy.

I'm down to 5 molds now, and although I try discs a lot to review them, I would have to be seriously impressed to add anything to my bag. I'm pretty critical of everything I try at this point.

My tourney bag has been set for a long time and the only two discs to get added in the past year are a Z force and the comet. I do debate taking the force out now and then and just added a second Z pred back in the bag but the Z force is such a great disc to throw on some shots it has stayed in the bag.

I feel that I'm confident with most of the Discs in my bag. A sign that I am confident with a certain disc, is when I want a Dx or cheap plastic version for risky holes. I hate losing good plastic! I've got a Boss, that is still just a skosh above my ability, but I'm a little more confident with my Destroyer. The most recent disc to join my arsenal of "Confident Discs" is my Discraft Flick! ...I love that Disc now!

I don't feel content with my bag, but there are very few discs in it that aren't permanent. I just need to settle on a few more drivers to make my perfect bag.

My Bag is set, i just need to get endless backups to put in it :) (Champ Teebirds). I will have 5 of em in there by wednsday, and more on the way! ;)

Almost perfect (a couple on trial). I'm still lookin' for that next logical step up from a TeeBird.

PD

Striker

SOLF

That is in order of closest to farthest on how close they are to longer teebirds in my opinion. You could probably switch the SOLF and Striker depending on if you take in to account of wind performance.

That's kinda what I thinkin' myself.:thmbup:

Everythign else thats "more distance" has a bigger rim, which i mess up when i throw. Apprently i hold the disc wrong or somethn(accordnign to my brother :\ Even tho i throw further than him with my teebird and he uses foreces and crusshes and stuff.

I'm pretty set in mids and putter department. I am also set on the Teebird and Stalker, although they are kinda similar. I've been debating whether I need an understable fairway or if I want to throw my worn stalker on an anny line. The XS is on trial right now.

I'm pretty set in mids and putter department. I am also set on the Teebird and Stalker, although they are kinda similar. I've been debating whether I need an understable fairway or if I want to throw my worn stalker on an anny line. The XS is on trial right now.

The only disc i use for drives besides a teebird (and occasionally a DX eagle) is my Gold Line Visions, they are the best udnerstable disc ever! You shoudl check em out!

Every disc that starts out understable is going to be squirrelly, it is better just to beat a stable disc in.