• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your bag contentment?

Bag set-up contentment?

• My bag is perfect (no disc on trial)

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Almost perfect (a couple on trial)

Votes: 60 57.1%
  • Some staples but mostly everything is on trial

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • No confidence in bag at all, mass feeling out process

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, but those visions are awesome! I cant give em up, ill keep replacing em when they get killed.

Well you make a pretty persuasive argument by using the word awesome but I think I'll just stick with beating up stable discs. You have a DX eagle, beat that up and be amazed.

Well you make a pretty persuasive argument by using the word awesome but I think I'll just stick with beating up stable discs. You have a DX eagle, beat that up and be amazed.

Yeah, they beat up nice, the one i currently am using is dead straight out to ~350, its great! Ive thrown it in the water probly 20 times this year allredy, i always find it :) It owuld suck not to have it.

Yeah, they beat up nice, the one i currently am using is dead straight out to ~350, its great! Ive thrown it in the water probly 20 times this year allredy, i always find it :) It owuld suck not to have it.

*cough* internet distance, id say 300 real life distance

DX Teebird, Pro Leopard, GL Core, Z Flick, Z Pred, Dragon, Wizard.

I say almost perfect but I tend to blame the discs sometimes (putting) and the Dragon has been in use for 3 straight rounds as my go to distance when I need more than 300' and has been suprisingly accurate and consistant, rest have been staples for a long time now (couple plastic changes)

I'm developing some staples, but I like to try out new plastic. I'm pretty well set in the putter department with my Wizard, but you guys raving about the Ion almost make me want to try one out. I keep finding mids that I love to throw, so I'm always trying a new one out, because I guess I have a mid fetish.

Right now trying to minimalize. I'm using Teebird, TL, Champ Cobra, Skeeter, and putter. Everything else is on trial.

How content are you with your bag currently? Do you feel like every disc is perfect, a slot or two is not quite filled yet, got some staples but everything else on trial, or completely hate your bag?

I'm starting to round it out to where I'm almost perfectly happy. My new Z Pred is working out well but I wish it was a little more overstable I think. My understable driver slot is up in the air right now too. Other than that, I'm pretty pleased.

Im liking what I have in my bag right now. Out of 20 or so discs there are only maybe 3 that Im kind of unsure about.:\

Whta three are those? If ya don't like em, replace em!

Heres whats in my bag at this exact moment:

Drivers,

discraft z stalker
discraft z crush
discraft esp surge
innova star beast
innova star roadrunner
innova star sidewinder
innova star teerex
innova champion monarch
innova pro katana

Mids,

discraft z buzzz
innova dx XD
innova dx classic Roc
innova dx Aero

Putters,

innova dx classic Aviar
innova dx putt and aproach (x2, 1new,1 beat in)

The ones I have issues with are the katana because its a bit unpredictable but when it works I love it. The classic Roc seems to come out of my hand squirrely quite a bit too. Im still trying to get my buzzz to do exactly what I want it to do too, once in a while it flips or does something wierd.

I feel extremely confident in my bag right now. The stalker - which I just auditioned - made the bag and fits the range and workability I want from a fairway driver. Last winter I converted from magics to challengers for putting and they will stick as well. Other than those changes, my bag hasn't changed much over the last year or two.

Perfect for my current level, power, ability. Took quite a bit of playing around, especially to reduce molds, but I am very confident of every disc in my bag.

The only thing that could change it would be as my abilities change. I could see substituting some molds in the fairway driver catagories as I gain better distance and control.

I don't hate my bag- I guess I'm just indecisive. I just kind of move discs around on a whim. I think that is why I felt like I needed a bigger bag. But, that's part of the fun to me I guess.

PD

Striker

SOLF

That is in order of closest to farthest on how close they are to longer teebirds in my opinion. You could probably switch the SOLF and Striker depending on if you take in to account of wind performance.

Avenger, maybe? No love, or has it been improved upon?