• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your first ace. What was the disc?

Star Wraith. #7 Wells Branch old layout. Skipped in. Split the sunday mini ace pot that day with some other guy who hit #3. We both took home like $30....not bad.

DX Aviar, code name "Old Orange". Hole 7 (original layout) Iroquois Park in Louisville, KY.

ESP Force thrown on a hard hyzer, went over some trees, so I didn't get to see it go in, but I heard it smash the chains.

DX Beast (on a 217 foot hyzer hole) - I had no idea what I was doing and, seemingly, still don't.

Green Augusta Wraith, back in '07. 380' slight hyzer to anni-skip. Pretty wicked first ace. Was blind, but a buddy of mine saw it go in. Fun times. Wish I still had that disc...I left it in a field practicing one day. Tear....

star skeeter, 230' valley hole. the disc had my first dye, a sweet Pikachu dye, on it. that's what makes me more upset thinking about how i lost it :(

Soft Wizard thrown on a hyzer line, #16 at my home course Arboretum. 260' with tall bushes 3/4 down the fairway so I gave it some height.