• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your longest shot that went in the basket

I had a 242 ace run at McDade Park in Conroe Texas on whole 5. I also had a 312 foot shot skip up and in then back out at Agnes Moffit Park in Houston Texas on whole 4. That was the best\worst birdie Ive ever made.

Longest ace is a 340' hole.

My longest huge putt / upshot in the woods was about a 200 footer
( i used my putter)

Out in the open I have nailed 250 plus up shots... rocs, skip shots, etc.

but ANY of those are far and few between.

MY CTP ace was around 140' I think, it wasnt measured but I am guessing at that distance. Prior to that shot, the longest I had made was 55'. And haven't gotten anything in between those #'s since the CTP win

My longest shot was about 220' off to the left on hole 11 at riverfront park, OR. I just seen my Father drain a ~125' birdie shot. it was so pretty, weaved it in and out of trees to go straight in. My longest putt was only about 30'

At the practice field, I had marked off 225' to my InStep basket, and I nailed the chains.

393 on a 410 hole.....yes I hit a tree right off the pad and hit the "upshot"! Out of 37 aces, none of them were that long.

~350' with a Teebird for the deuce on a 640' hole (hit trees on the initial drive).

good thread

longest - 260 ft. Ace as Cas Benton hole 13. Z-Flash medium distance hyzer

Best - 200-225 ft MRX Birdie shot on a 500 + hole in Petosky, MI. Just the cleanest flying shot I ever hit.

I've made a 270' ace practice shot off the skip. Other than that I've made a lot of 100-150ish foot birdies during rounds. Don't think I've ever made anything over 200' during a round though.

My longest probably is about 80 feet, a Wolf, around a tree.
I have hit chains twice with my Teebird at 220 dead straight and 240 on a left hand dogleg, the sound of chains from the tee box is exciting, but alas none have stuck.:(

Long putt

last saturday,5/02/09,I shot a 60ft.putt on the 10th hole at manor,tx.,my son said it was best shot ever.:D

I think one of the longest and coolest shots I ever made came after I threw my first shot 30ft off the tee, and it landed in the bushes and rolled back into the fairway. I was so pissed, I just picked up a midrange and chunked it towards the basket. The disc started to fade left and I started to get pissed again, and it hit a tiny tree, and came back and hit the chains dead center. I screamed so loud, people came running over from the next hole because they thought I had just gotten an ace.

My longest ace was a 270' [black ace] on a 380 ft hole, playing long baskets hit tree and went in short basket 13th hole bayville

I hit a 240' ace today (#5 at the Horning's Hideout Hillside course); that's gotta be my longest shot that's gone in. It's a bit uphill too, so it plays like about 280'.

93ce3475.jpg

Latest posts