• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Zeppelin: Is it going to make it into production?

I bet a Z Zeppelin would be kind of cool too. It would probably make is a little more stable as well. They are great discs as they are very workable. In all honesty, they relate to a Comet. They are stable-understable, lots of glide, and great for teaching. Now trust me, I would take a Comet everyday over the Zeppelin, but it is a great teaching tool.

Has anyone heard any news about the Zeppelin. With the Zombee going into production before the Zeppelin, it looks like the Zeppelin may never make it.

I can't really picture them ever running more Zeppelins. There's just not enough interest in them.

Mark my words, four years down the road, we'll see LE Zeppelins pop up on DDs site like what happened with the Nebulas. They give those that actually like them enough time to burn through their supply.

I hope it makes the cut. I've had the D and Z in my bag for a while now... and while I don't use them often (once or twice a round), when I do, they're so money.

I mean, why not release a first run of a limited number and see how it goes?

I hope it makes the cut. I've had the D and Z in my bag for a while now... and while I don't use them often (once or twice a round), when I do, they're so money.

I mean, why not release a first run of a limited number and see how it goes?

You mean ESP. No Z was made....yet.

I agree. I want them run. Maybe Tbird is right.

I really liked the ESP during the Ace Race. I threw directly over at least ten baskets but couldn't drop one. I have thrown it a little since then with a little less success, but I have been playing with older lid-style molds lately.

Both discs that don't have nearly enough demand.

:clap: I've been trying out Polecats the last couple weeks in place of Rattlers and Sonics, but I couldn't agree more.

There is something so beautiful about ripping one of these off the tee, turning around, picking up your bag, wiping off your disc from the last hole, putting it in the bag, turning back around, and still only missing about 100' of the flight!

You mean ESP. No Z was made....yet.

I agree. I want them run. Maybe Tbird is right.

Really?? Man this thing totally could pass as Z. Huh.

Nobody wants to have a touch game anymore, just a crush game.
Rattler is a sweet one... granted, the less wind the better.
I only use the Zeppelin for a couple shots, but for those, there is no other.
For me at least.

I only use the Zeppelin for a couple shots, but for those, there is no other.
For me at least.

Obviously you know your plastic...did you get some LE run of Z Zeppelin that we (I) don't know about?

I only use the Zeppelin for one shot, but for that shot, there is no other.
For me at least.
Post a pic of this Z Zeppelin, man!!!

It took me a long time to "get it", but I agree about the touch game. Terribly underrated.

Pulled out the Zeppelin for a round today and I would buy into this going into production. The D line seems to have a bit more glide and it is great when wet, but it is D. The esp is nice that it doesn't beat in as quick and can handle the wind a bit more. Now a Z line would be nice to work with. I would buy a couple even if a limited number were printed.

The fact that only 2 people responded to Hoey's post shows how much love this disc has.

:|

It's a shame really, 'cause it's an awesome mold. But, you can't please everyone with every disc.