• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zero Masks, Zero Social Distancing...

Casey, I still want to know (I asked before but was never answered) what criteria you use to determine which words get capitalized first letters. I know my writing ain't perfect and mistakes are made, but damn dude, spill the beans on your means.

This time I was emphasizing the word Mask with M capital.

Casey, I still want to know (I asked before but was never answered) what criteria you use to determine which words get capitalized first letters. I know my writing ain't perfect and mistakes are made, but damn dude, spill the beans on your means.

Or he's German and capitalizes all his nouns.

There are more Karen's complaining about other people not wearing masks than Karen's complaining about being made to wear a mask.

Prove me wrong

There are more Karen's complaining about other people not wearing masks than Karen's complaining about being made to wear a mask.

Prove me wrong

The ignorant need guidance. Even Karen's are bright enough and have enough common decency to wear a mask. Seems to explain that pretty easily.

Anybody have a lead on a cool disc golf mask. This one caught my eye but apparently is no longer in stock from Amazon. Looking for a quality comfortable disc golf mask thanks.

Attachments

• 61miBuK94gL._AC_SX522_.jpg
    61miBuK94gL._AC_SX522_.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts