• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zuca Transit question

I'm looking at getting the Zuca Transit.
I have a bag that I love, and wondered if it was possible to remove the stock bag and place my old one there (assuming the measurements allow it). Is it difficult to remove?
Thanks!

Played a round yesterday with squatch bag in my transit with crossbars removed...worked great.

So I got it all setup last night. I removed the bag and put in my regular bag that I originally used with Quad-Shocks. The putter pocket fit perfectly under the front crossbar, so I don't think I'll need a putter pouch. I was hoping to use the water bottle sleeves that are part of the bag, but they seem to catch on the lid hinge when opening and closing, so I may not be able to do that. I have to wait for it to stop raining so I can use it!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sj8XsXj7LtXcr2eZ7

AF1QipNyayEyipUbpZSluskKblidLKMzXCzrE3ffG86D

Last edited:
Looking good, that putter pocket does fit nice right in there. That little metal ring is going to break pretty quickly that your towel hangs from, just a heads up. I was having some trouble paying for zuca under bag carts and found some nice cheaper options on ebay/amazon. Also, velcro straps from amazon work great to latch up anything want to the cart.

Looking good, that putter pocket does fit nice right in there. That little metal ring is going to break pretty quickly that your towel hangs from, just a heads up. I was having some trouble paying for zuca under bag carts and found some nice cheaper options on ebay/amazon. Also, velcro straps from amazon work great to latch up anything want to the cart.

Thanks!
Yeah, I wasn't sure what to put on that ring, as I figured a tag would just bang on the pole the whole time, so I put my towel there. Going to switch to a carabiner at some point.

That little metal ring is going to break pretty quickly that your towel hangs from, just a heads up.

Mine kept unscrewing itself despite trying to tape it closed. I replaced it by tightly zip tying a key ring in the same spot. Then towels with carabiners clip onto the ring.

Mine hasn't budged yet, but now I'm going to check it over when I get home.

Latest posts