• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2-day Lake Michigan Circle Tour

Just to add Cale had five 4s and no birdie 2s. I don't know what holes he got 4s on but I bet 18 was one of them. Sorry for thread drift. Your trip sounds gruesome but in a nice kinda way. I'd suggest much rest prior to trip and try to utilize night for driving.

Just to add Cale had five 4s and no birdie 2s. I don't know what holes he got 4s on but I bet 18 was one of them. Sorry for thread drift. Your trip sounds gruesome but in a nice kinda way. I'd suggest much rest prior to trip and try to utilize night for driving.

yes, night is best for driving...
except for the bears...
BEAR65_lo.jpg

59 from the blacks at Rollin' Ridge is just ridiculous, especially with no 2's.

I have to think one of the 4's was on hole 3 if it was in the longs. That's 1007 ft. Even in the middle spot, it's over 900.

Yes 3 and probably 9 so that leaves two holes and a lot of trees.

stamp finalized. trip planned. anyone interested in legacy discs and our trip. LMK :)

I haven't posted the final draft... I think we may have some plastic for sale on the trip.
we will try to post times for rounds as best as possible when the time is closer.

rivals, bandits, ghosts, rampages, cannons, clutches, outlaws
trying to get some hunters as well...

I'm game for clutches and hunters as well, as long as in4d can't have any.

Mr Dan Valerio does excellent work with really reasonable prices.