• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

I plan on being at either Gordon Holton or The Players at noon tomorrow.
Anyone else getting there at that time let me know and which course you want to play. :)

I am going to try my hardest to be there by noon. I think I'm going to play Gordon Holton so that I'll be close to the campsites that are in my name so that everyone camping on them will be able to check in with ease. I just have to go pick up a few things before hand but I should be there by then.

I am so ready for this. I've worked 27.5 hours between yesterday and today and need a few days off.

I'll text you when I get there.

I'm on vacation until Tuesday morning! Looks like rain might be an issue, that means we should have the courses to ourselves. :thmbup:

I'm really excited for everyone!
Have fun and get an ace for me!!!
:hfive: :p

I got an ace on 9/11. shorty but a goody. hole 6 at Horns Hill. I about **** my pants, second ace ever and I got my last one in 2006. Gazelle with it or to hell with it. Both aces were with 11x KC Pro Gazelles.

I got an ace on 9/11. shorty but a goody. hole 6 at Horns Hill. I about **** my pants, second ace ever and I got my last one in 2006. Gazelle with it or to hell with it. Both aces were with 11x KC Pro Gazelles.

What the Gazelle!!! Nice!!! Have fun everyone.........................

Starting to look like Saturday will be 69 and partly cloudy. Good disc weather.

Every time I check the weather for Saturday it improves. Now it says 69, 10% rain and a few clouds. :thmbup:

**** yeah. I woke up to rain this morning and was a little disheartened, but Saturday is starting to turn around for sure. Looks like its going to be great for golfing.

I'm getting all of my stuff together now. I have to run to Lowes to get a tarp or two and to office max to grab a box of golf pencils, but I should still be there around noonish. I'm so excited, I can't believe it's finally here.

i don't see mike c's name on the list. did someone stop by his house on the way and throw him into their trunk, goodfellas style? ;)

Right? I was really looking forward to see that dude huck some plastic. Unfortunately he had to cancel a little while back, think he had a previous engagement or something came up. Hopefully we can get him to the next meet for sure.

I don't see cfair either. Thinking this was when he was getting married maybe?

Don't know if Agapedad got back to you but I have heard on the local radio here a while back that he was doing something for Joplin after that tornado. Thinking he was going to head down there to help but thought that might be over by now.