• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

I don't see cfair either. Thinking this was when he was getting married maybe?

Don't know if Agapedad got back to you but I have heard on the local radio here a while back that he was doing something for Joplin after that tornado. Thinking he was going to head down there to help but thought that might be over by now.

Yeah cfair never got back to me, if he's getting married, I can understand why. Agapedad said he might be there, but I'm not really sure what his plan are, if he's gonna pop down tomorrow or not. Hopefully, I would love for as many people to show up as possible. It's going to be such a great time.

Well I'm loading the last few things in my car now and about to head that way. See you all there.

Good news. I have 1 more set of tix than I previously thought. 3 pairs of tickets are now in play, and I bought refillable souvenir cups to accompany them. I'm estimating each prize pack (3 total) to be worth $34 apiece, my cost is $1 :D

Man; I am almost out of work for the day, only to go home and keep working there, which has been the case for a long time; but I can't wait to get out tomorrow. Like I said before. It's been about a month since my last round because I have been so busy but no matter how bad my game is, I will enjoy the break and it is much needed.

The Glow round is tomorrow.
Me and RT played a round of golf this afternoon, finished at 4. Was going to meet back at 5-5:30 for doubles, I got there and they were still setting up their campsite. A local showed and invited me to play along.

RT and a couple others showed up at 6:30 and played 9-10 holes before it got dark.

The course is great, our feet got wet but our heads didn't, it's not too muddy. Clearing up for tomorrow. RT was fun, very nice young lady.

Yeah, I will get there around noon tomorrow so about an hour before CTP at Players. I likely will just head there and test out my Axis and otherwise try to dial in my throw and maybe do some putts. Gotta shake some rust.

Me and my cousin will be there around 2pm for the doubles round. Also wife will probably be watching(doesn't feel up to playing just yet). Can't wait!

Yes. Had a blast today, wish I could have made earlier events and wish I could get back tomorrow but looks like its not an option.

Still. Had a lot of fun today and was great to put some faces to names.

Hey RUSSELL!
Did you hear me ask your doubles partner if he knew Dr Rick? Don't ya think he looks like Dr Rick?

Didn't just look like him but had a game similar to Dr Ricks, not as good of course, but similar style. Also real soft spoken and pilot like Dr Rick, it was almost eerie. lol

I don't know his screen name here.

IMG_20110919_172917.jpg

saturday was just a fantstic day!

wish i coulda been there friday and sunday but i got fun-blocked by real life.

pressed for time today but i'll throw up a few pics now. later i'll get around to labeling them.

Attachments

• IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1561.jpg
    IMG_1561.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 28
and a few more

all of these pics i'm posting were from gordon on 09-24

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpg
    IMG_1562.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1563.jpg
    IMG_1563.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 20
saturday was just a fantstic day!

wish i coulda been there friday and sunday but i got fun-blocked by real life.

pressed for time today but i'll throw up a few pics now. later i'll get around to labeling them.

The guy standing in the 3rd picture is Dr Rick's look alike. :) Nice guy!

IMG_1385.jpg

Thanks to the co-ordinator of the event. I think I can speak for everyone by saying, "It was awesome, thanks for your time to put this together!"

Last edited:
Saturday at Gordon Holton

Winner of Singles Round.

The Battle of CTT Participants...

Prizes for Sat.

The person who lost same same disc the most times in the Glo round.

Half of the DK Express!