• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

With the ability to find beefy Buzzzes, Wasps, and Drones...was the Hornet a necessary disc for their lineup? God no. And I'm pretty sure there wasn't a mob breaking down their door for the Zeppelin. All about the almighty dollar, my friend. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy a day of running at the chains for a good price.

The Hornets just hyzers out on me, Im obviously not throwing it hard enough and I just got a Zeppelin, I like it. That thing flies forever. Ill probably pick up another one. though I need some more mids.

Has anyone thrown it yet? Id love to know how they fly before the ace race tom.

A couple of dudes said they threw them already. It's basically a fast stable to overstable mid. Should be a good Ace Race disc. How the HSS and LSS hold up at higher speeds is unclear, but it shouldn't really matter at an Ace Race, because the holes are short.

Man I'd love to get one of these players packs if anyone has an extra available :) I'm not going to be able to make it to the ace race near me :(

stable-OS would be nice!

last year I hit 2-3 baskets with the Zeppelin including a dead heart chain out (if it had stayed in I would have tied for 1st!), but it was way too neutral for me to be consistent.

i need some "auto-correction" from a more stable flyer.