• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

So... what's been going on so far, anyone care to give a quick rundown? Been working so I haven't gotten to see any of the stream. Saw the scores at the beginning of the day but thats it.

Yeah i played with him for years, i hated to see his first round out there. He was wayyy off his game. Hoping he tears us white/blue tomoro and reps for indiana

Dude.....you jinxed Joe. Shot a 978.....his worst round yet.

Dead nuts on about McBeth though. :clap:

If that's how my predictions go... I'm betting on Cam for the hot round...

this is a dumb hole. Random plinko-ness.

The Emerald Ash Borers will soon open up this hole.....but unfortunately they will decimate this course (lots of ash trees all over it).

this is a dumb hole. Random plinko-ness.

The Emerald Ash Borers will soon open up this hole.....but unfortunately they will decimate this course (lots of ash trees all over it).

Not really plinkoish if they actually hit the fairway. None of them did that from what I can tell.

LOL! yep, who gives a crap what uninformed people think, they've never heard of it anyway! I want great disc golf coverage, but I don't want anybody other than the 2,000 people currently watching to be able to watch it with me!

UN
BE
LIEVE
ABLE

Because higher scores will magically make uninformed people want to watch disc golf. Right. UN BE LIEVE ABLE :\