• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Clearly Prodigy saw this as a promotional opportunity rather than a chance to give back to the DG community. Only showing us footage of the two prodigy sponsored players is very Discraftesque.

Booo :thmbdown:

What's the point of only showing 2 golfers on the card?

Booo :thmbdown:

What's the point of only showing 2 golfers on the card?

Uh... in McBeth's diary vids they frequently show only McBeth and no one else on the cards he's playing on. Because, you know, they're promotional videos about McBeth. What a crazy concept!

Not one of the better videos anyway.

Marty, the Central Coast guys, and JTacoma have spoiled us. We expect, nay, demand, a better product.

Uh... in McBeth's diary vids they frequently show only McBeth and no one else on the cards he's playing on. Because, you know, they're promotional videos about McBeth. What a crazy concept!

It's one thing when it's HIS video, talking about HIS game and HIS experience. SpinTV shows tourney coverage, but they don't edit out the non-Innova/DM guys in the coverage.

Hey Guys just finished up DiscLifeTV's 2nd Video... Has a couple issues but I am still learning!!

Bassett Creek Open Advanced Ams

http://youtu.be/oSog4Uauot0

Thanks for watching!!

DiscLifeTV
www.DiscLifeMN.com

Great video, Dierks. You'll work out the kinks. Kinda long at an hour, would be best to trim that down, but I probably should never complain about too MUCH disc video :)

Great transitions, seriously, these are some of the best transitions we've seen lately. Shows the hole from overhead(Google maps)and a line fly-by.

You just got a new subscriber :hfive:

Great video, Dierks.

Great transitions, seriously, these are some of the best transitions we've seen lately. Shows the hole from overhead(Google maps)and a line fly-by.

:clap::clap:

You just got a new subscriber :hfive:

:thmbup:

I would agree. Was actually just about to post something similar. The main thing i notice is very long times which the players hole out and i don't care to see unless there is some type of drama involved. Most of the "in the circle" footage could have atleast been cut in half if not removed all together as it adds little value. I don't care about it being an hour long assuming its packed full of footage but found myself forwarding to where i got your intro's into the scoring which i think you could also simplify on yourself although it is very nice and if not too much work, well keep it up-- specially if the scores are closer.

It's one thing when it's HIS video, talking about HIS game and HIS experience. SpinTV shows tourney coverage, but they don't edit out the non-Innova/DM guys in the coverage.

That vid was posted by Schusterick on his youtube page. How is that not HIS video?

That vid was posted by Schusterick on his youtube page. How is that not HIS video?

That's cool then, I'm not subbed to Shoe's page so didn't see the source of the vid, just saw it here and it was lauded as tourney coverage, not single player highlights or experience.

Anybody else think Shoestring looks shaky putting lately? he just doesn't look as comfortable this year.

Last edited:
ha, MJ deuced 11 and took an eagle on 8... if only people knew who insanely crazy that **** is.

deuce on 11 is an eagle as well and...he did it twice, Round 1 and round 4. You are correct, that is soooo insane.

I can kinda see getting 3's on 8. Being a lefty, getting a 2 on 11 never crossed my mind as a potential outcome at Castle Hayne. That is one beautiful flexed out drive.

I wish Marty was there to video the round.

I can kinda see getting 3's on 8. Being a lefty, getting a 2 on 11 never crossed my mind as a potential outcome at Castle Hayne. That is one beautiful flexed out drive.

I wish Marty was there to video the round.
The deuce on 11 couldn't have been filmed better. you can even see the finish of the disc as it skips to the basket through the woods. The guy filming the video is the same person that filmed and produced the Clash DVD's. outside of needing a new camera I can't fault the footage at all.