• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

i really wish Marty could of filmed the full web layout but i'll take what i can get.

That is one raucous crowd. Pretty rare to hear that much background jibba jabba.

I also love how MJ doesn't even watch his drive because he already knows where it's going to land.

I also love how MJ doesn't even watch his drive because he already knows where it's going to land.

He does that all the time. If someone around here stops watching their drive mid-flight, we jokingly call them MJ.

Just watched Marty's clash vid - man, that Steven Miller (red shirt, Innova Gear) is channeling some Climo form.

This vid has a lot of what I like in a package. It was crisp, the transition music had a good pace keeping it moving, and the video color was great. Good light.

Just watched Marty's clash vid - man, that Steven Miller (red shirt, Innova Gear) is channeling some Climo form...
For sure. I've had the pleasure of playing with Stephen a handful of times. Solid golfer and just a good guy to be on a card with. He seemed a bit off in that final 9, but still a solid showing in my opinion.

Below are the two parts of the most recent episode of Disc Golf Live video magazine. DGL is produced primarily as a way to promote DG locally through community TV stations. If you have such a station in town and want to see some DG on TV, drop me a note and I'll help you try to work that out. DGL is available at no cost. Video submissions are also welcome, so if you produce something which tells an interesting DG story, let me know and maybe it can become part of a future episode. This episode is all about the battle in the FPO division at last summer's PDGA World Championship at Lemon Lake:

Best regards,

Joe

Just finished Pendaries (A-Tier) Round 1!
Roan, Wysocki, Castillo, Weldon, and Rovere

check it out and provide some constructive criticism please. This was my first attempt and filming and editing anything, much less disc golf. I feel for those who do this on the regular.

hot damn - if/when ricky was off, dead center low every time.. machine

Just finished Pendaries (A-Tier) Round 1!
Roan, Wysocki, Castillo, Weldon, and Rovere

check it out and provide some constructive criticism please. This was my first attempt and filming and editing anything, much less disc golf. I feel for those who do this on the regular.

Watched a little bit of it. Looks good to me :thmbup: