• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I thinks it's only fair that one should post some video of oneself playing in a tournament for all to critique before one talks smack. Btw, I saw myself on video for the first time, and all I have to say is "Egads!".
I've only been filmed once (2012 Huk Central, Round 1) and I looked like a goon the whole time. Never realized how ugly my throw was until I saw that video. "Wow, is that how I look every time I throw?" "Yea, we can recognize you from halfway across the course..."

Those guys in the USDGC vid were hard to watch. Dont know how they were "lead card"
Well, one of them is the owner/designer of Blackjack, and one was one of the primary builders of Ashe County, so they have that going for them, which is nice.

This just in: Winthrop Gold is really tough if you try to press (push your limits). Carding a 8 on #5 in Captains Choice was tough. The one ambidextrous dude nailing lefty putts (Quin?) hit a bunch of tough ones. All of the guys on the lead card are very solid Advanced players on a really tough course in a Am tournament.

This just in: Winthrop Gold is really tough if you try to press (push your limits). Carding a 8 on #5 in Captains Choice was tough. The one ambidextrous dude nailing lefty putts (Quin?) hit a bunch of tough ones. All of the guys on the lead card are very solid Advanced players on a really tough course in a Am tournament.

they are defintiely higher up Adv players but keep in mind they're NC guys; where they excel is in the woods. most guys from around here don't have much experience with courses like this, esecially competition experience with this much OB. not to mention while they do have decent D none of them have the arms like most of the pros playing this weekend. that's mostly why Austin was able to almost singlehandedly turn in a better round, his game is more suited to this type of course than those four.

If I was McFly I would use the most annoying noises possible to bleep out curse words just to be a smarta**