• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 United States Disc Golf Championship

If anybody from across the pond wins it will be Simon

I just don't see his style working there. Sure he can bomb in every different way. But that grass is cut tightly and slick (for a disc golf course), I see lots of skips OB for Simon.

Skip management is key. Still a reason why the Doss, Schultz kind of guys do well there.

Last edited:
Well, Schusterick seems to have a relatively similar style to Simon, but he plays well at the USDGC. Last year, Simon had a pretty significant back injury which hurt his chances. I think he could do well there this year.

Idk who that guys is but why did he play so many shots from OB and skip hole four and 888?

Watch out now; that's DGCR's anointed one. If he skipped a hole, it wasn't part of the course. If he threw from there, it was IB. Thus spoke interwebz.

Think this will be the year that mcbeast gets his usdgc win. Just watching the finals he just looks more collected. Could just be me. 2nd place to mike c. That is if he does not get dq or stroked for showing up without any shirt on. Wow I think I just had a few too many cold ones

not even a casual round, his mom was filming I believe and it was just a for funizies kind of thing from how the YT description and comments read.

World class champion post though for sure :| and the dude complains about this place yet starts stuff lol... nice!

Oh-Snap.gif

Idk who that guys is but why did he play so many shots from OB and skip hole four and 888?

So glad you started to take disc golf seriously. :|

Seriously though, after your comeback at Worlds, I'm interested to see if you can break the streak of bad luck you've had at Rock Hill.

Every one whines about that post still huh? I don't think I've lost since that post but I could be wrong.....