• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 United States Disc Golf Championship

With AFTC flapping his yapper, this thread will be in the landfill a month before the actual tourney even begins. Even quicker if sidewinder makes an appearance.

With AFTC flapping his yapper, this thread will be in the landfill a month before the actual tourney even begins. Even quicker if sidewinder makes an appearance.

Maybe you should establish yourself on DGCR a little (read: a LOT) more before you start 'flapping your yapper' about two respected members on these forums...

My apologies "DGCR messiah"....what a wank. Its sad one cant look at this thread to actually read about the event. Instead its filled with crap (just like the 2014 worlds thread) and ends up in the landfill

My apologies "DGCR messiah"....what a wank. Its sad one cant look at this thread to actually read about the event. Instead its filled with crap (just like the 2014 worlds thread) and ends up in the landfill

Awesome! Another keyboard tough guy/name caller! That's what these forums need...

I told my psychiatrist everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous, everyone hasn't met me yet.
2012-12-19_1047.png

I really like Simon but cant have a Euro win the USDGC. Seeing Brinsters win last year and his true appreciation for it was one of the best moments I have ever watched in disc golf thus far.

Ricky deserves a big win though cant help but feel for the guy!

anyone done a graphical comparison of the OB rope changes over the years?

Simon seems SOOOOO primed for a big win.

Paul looks really ****ing tough to beat after that win at worlds. Seriously nerves-of-steel type of ****.

Ricky is looking for revenge and another big win that he's more than capable of taking.

Will. Brinster. Feldberg. Doss. MJ.....

HOLY **** THIS TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE CRAZY. DGCR OVERLOAD.

I think its funny that you guys can smack talk all you want (because you're "respected members")...

But as soon as Paul McBeth does it, all of a sudden hes not a "professional".

Simon seems SOOOOO primed for a big win.

Paul looks really ****ing tough to beat after that win at worlds. Seriously nerves-of-steel type of ****.

Ricky is looking for revenge and another big win that he's more than capable of taking.

Will. Brinster. Feldberg. Doss. MJ.....

HOLY **** THIS TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE CRAZY. DGCR OVERLOAD.

Agree with the Ricky comment, I think he will take the big win this time fueled by revenge. Im happy that McBeth took the win at Worlds but maaaannn was it tough to see Ricky take the loss after playing so well. I think he will want it more than anyone else out there.

respected by who?

I want Rico to take it! #PlayWithConfidence

anyone done a graphical comparison of the OB rope changes over the years?

There is no accurate record of the rope position -- I mean it's not like they GPS them. The best you could do is caddybook overlays, but those are obviously just renderings of what is seen.

Latest posts